PDA

View Full Version : Magma Star customer service ?

BigSlick
08-21-2007, 05:13 PM
Any of you have a rough experience with Star/Magma people on the phone ?

Maybe I caught someone on a bad day, but the woman that I talked to was almost belligerent in tone and not helpful at all.

Any recommendations of who to speak with there ?
________
ALASKA DISPENSARY (http://alaska.dispensaries.org/)

ANeat
08-21-2007, 05:28 PM
Sorry to hear that Slick, Ive always had good results myself in the past. Didnt seem to matter who I got on the phone. They may be getting a little tired of hearing everyone complain about the price hike:???:

Sundogg1911
08-21-2007, 07:05 PM
I've had really good luck with them as well. Always seemed friendly helpful and polite :) Hopfully you just got someone on a bad day. Raised prices + Bad service = disaster for Magma

johnho
08-21-2007, 07:56 PM
All my contacts with them have been superior. Great company and pleasant people. Maybe just a bad day, we all have them. Not a good excuse for someone in business but I think they are small. I'd give them a break this time and call back and explain your disappointment with previous call. I think the lady you talked to is the one I always talk to and she is very pleasant and nice to me.

BigSlick
08-21-2007, 08:16 PM
I did just that and got a young lady on the phone and the experience was a ton better. She was very professional and helpful in every possible way.

I spoke to Bob Clausen the owner, nice gentleman, he forwarded me to speak with his son Eric who is the tech person, who was also first class to deal with.

Maybe the first lady I spoke with needs a day (or a year) off.

Thanks for the feedback guys, I finally got things taken care of.

My wallet is a good bit lighter, but I'm happy now.
________
Avandia problems (http://www.classactionsettlements.org/lawsuit/avandia/)

klw
08-22-2007, 10:04 AM
They have always been very helpful.

FISH4BUGS
08-22-2007, 12:30 PM
I have called them a hundred times when I was trying to get the hang of the Star sizer. If it is the same woman that answered the phone for you, she is a "....little rough around the edges". I can see how you might think she is having a bad day just by the way she talks. She reminds me of my cranky old grandmother (rest her soul).
I'm glad it all got worked out. They are good people. Very helpful to me always....and I have used the phone with them A LOT!

Lloyd Smale
08-22-2007, 02:25 PM
she was allways helpfull to me.

FISH4BUGS
08-22-2007, 08:28 PM
...........it was just her delivery needed alittle fine tuning.........and actually she seemed to know what she was talking about.