PDA

View Full Version : New reloader 308 Winchester package

Love Life
03-22-2013, 02:53 PM
I am offering the following package to a new reloader. Preferably a youngster. This is not to go into somebody's hoard so they can rub their hands together while looking at it and saying "My preciousssss!!"

100 1X fired fully processed Lake City 308 Winchester brass.
100 168 gr SMK BTHP bullets.

Shipping is on me. Please send me some nominations so we can get a new reloader off the ground running on the right foot with accurate ammo!!

vogironface
03-23-2013, 12:31 AM
If they don't need to be a member of the forum I have a brother in law that could use this. He just bought a 308 and is interested in learning how to reload. He can borrow my press and with powder and primer donated by myself he could have a good start. PM sent.

Love Life
03-23-2013, 10:14 PM
Vogironface-Works for me. Hopefully he'll be shooting itty bitty groups in no time.

Bullet Caster
03-23-2013, 10:27 PM
Danged nice of you Love Life. I really appreciate all the help you've given to me. I hope to be able to return the favor to a newbie just starting out reloading. BC

vogironface
03-24-2013, 09:55 PM
Great Love Life. I will call him tonight and plan a reloading party. He is having a pretty hard time right now due to some family issues and I am sure this will go a long way in taking his mind off things for a while. Thank you.

Vogironface-Works for me. Hopefully he'll be shooting itty bitty groups in no time.

Love Life
03-25-2013, 11:42 PM
No worries. Everybody needs a bright spot every now and again.