PDA

View Full Version : Remember My Son & All Of Us

trapper300RUM
03-22-2013, 07:17 AM
Here just a couple of weeks ago my boy took my Xanax pills & he took 26 of them @ once we almost lost him this time we got him into rehab & he is doing better now He still has a long way to go so remember him & his mom & I in all of your prayers
trapper300RUM

Charlie Two Tracks
03-22-2013, 07:42 AM
Darn trapper, that is rough times for sure. I have prayed for you and your family. I am glad to see that you were able to get him into rehab. I pray that God will speak to him in a way that he will understand just who it is that is talking to him.

Bo1
03-22-2013, 08:30 AM
Prayers sent your way Trapper. May God give you and your family peace and grace.
Bo

shredder
03-22-2013, 08:47 AM
Very tough situation. My most positive thoughts go out to you. You know first hand what happens around these incidents, and I will send you my sympathies. Addiction is very very hard on those around it. Often the addict is unaware or uncaring of the incredible swath of pain they cut through those who love them. In time, and with much love and effort things can change. In the meantime, my thoughts are with YOU.

missionary5155
03-23-2013, 05:07 AM
Good morning
I also will keep praying for your son.
Do not loose hope in what God can do. God used an overdose situation in my life to gain my attention. I soon retrieved my New Testament and 28 Sept. 1972 trusted in the Lord Jesus Christ as my personal Savior and King at Ft Hood. I still cling to 2 Cor. 5 :17.
Mike in Peru

Bullet Caster
03-23-2013, 10:36 PM
I will also pray for you and your son. May the Good Lord give you peace and keep you and your son. BC

Wayne Smith
03-24-2013, 05:37 PM
Praying for your entire family, son especially, and all of the therapists working with him.

smoked turkey
03-25-2013, 09:47 AM
Your post gets close to home and tugs at my heart. I've said prayer for your son and your family because I know this is a hard one. May the Lord grant your son the peace on earth that He has given to so many of us.

USMC87
03-26-2013, 07:40 AM
I fully understand your agony, My family has experienced the same thing. You are the example and all you can do is be a witness and live your life in front of him. GOD will surely give grace and mercy through your ordeal. Know that I am holding your family up in prayer. USMC87