PDA

View Full Version : The goal.

45nut
03-21-2013, 03:44 PM
The new area is intended to help those that really can use the help in these dire economic times, if you have duplicates, triplicates and such of an item that you feel would be appreciated by someone that simply could not afford it then you can offer it up, or even nominate someone for help if you see a true need and cannot provide it yourself, then put out a call.
Helping Hands is based on the nature shown by prior selfless and generous members here giving where they can.

John Allen
03-21-2013, 04:00 PM
Ken, I think this is a great idea. The crew here is great and I am sure we can all help out.

Valley Forge
03-21-2013, 11:45 PM
That sounds good to me. We've got some good people here who have risen to the call before.

Valley Forge
03-21-2013, 11:51 PM
Come to think of it, I have a few balls of probably .44 cal that I'm probably gonna melt down and reuse. If somebody else has the opportunity to share them with a youngster I'd be pleased to help out.

Alvarez Kelly
03-22-2013, 12:40 AM
Wow. What a GREAT idea. Thanks Ken.

beanflip
03-22-2013, 10:43 AM
Wow My hats off to who have items listed here

JonB_in_Glencoe
03-22-2013, 02:45 PM
Now this is a great idea !

plmitch
03-22-2013, 09:21 PM
Very nice Sir!

La Dano
03-22-2013, 11:04 PM
Now you have turned a great site into a Really great site! I will help out in the near future, still gathering to cast my 1st boolit.

Gar
03-23-2013, 09:52 AM
Thanks Ken, this is what we should be all about, doing all we can to get young poeple and noobie's started off in the right direction.
Maybe our members who are mentoring folks could also post letting us know when their wards are ready for and in need of items.

Gar

PS Paul
03-23-2013, 11:20 AM
What a terrific idea!! I have some notion who was responsible for making this section a reality, so hats off to the man who put this together and thanks to Ken for making it happen!

I'll be postin' stuff on here from time to time since I am in the sporting goods business and often get items from manufacturers that the good Castboolits folks can use.

Paul

KinkBreaker
03-23-2013, 10:36 PM
i will look around for things i have. should it just be casting stuff, or any gun stuff?

IllinoisCoyoteHunter
03-23-2013, 10:43 PM
I am pretty sure that any gun related stuff would be fine.

NWPrecision
06-25-2013, 02:41 PM
This is inspiring!! What A great idea, truely is a family here

NW Custom Precision

mroliver77
06-25-2013, 05:31 PM
You aint seen nothin yet!

Really is an amazing bunch of folks here! A few wingnuts but it takes all kinds. ;)
J

This is inspiring!! What A great idea, truely is a family here

NW Custom Precision

Cosmiceyes
07-30-2013, 07:07 PM
I'm diving in! I'm checking for where I can help.

wrongway
03-20-2014, 07:52 PM
I am new to this site and just getting back into reloading after 30 some years since I've been on here I've had help from some very helpful people,answering my questions and sending me brass, bullets , manuals on DVD and more. You have a very great site here I commend you on that I also would like to thank everyone on here for you help.
Thanks to all and God Bless
Pete.Sr

BrassMagnet
03-28-2014, 10:31 AM
Not only do we have dire economic times, but we also have unprecedented demand for reloading tools, supplies, and casting equipment.
Many of our members have no desire to be a seller. Maybe we just don't want someone to complain about the items we have being blemished with a fingerprint, spot of rust, or just not quite brand new condition. Because of this, these items just collect dust while they take up space in our garage.
While they are ignored and in our way, we have other members that need them. Some members can not find them for sale anywhere and other members that could not afford them if they could find them!
Here is a place to put those members in contact with each other.

super6
04-02-2014, 06:04 PM
I have a R.C.B.S. press with 6 stations that are manually indexed, Needs some work. Free to good home.Not sure if I should post this thing here, Too late now! I will throw in free shipping! The lower 48 of coarse. I will throw in some die sets depending on what your needs may be.

plmitch
04-02-2014, 06:35 PM
I have a R.C.B.S. press with 6 stations that are manually indexed, Needs some work. Free to good home.Not sure if I should post this thing here, Too late now! I will throw in free shipping! The lower 48 of coarse. I will throw in some die sets depending on what your needs may be.

Pm sent

larryw
11-14-2014, 10:53 PM
"Everywhere" I go on this site, I am truly amazed!!!!
From the answers & help I have recieved, Even personal
over the phone instruction, to Helping Hands & PIF, to the
absolutly amazing amount of data in this place. I am
Truly Amazed. I am glad I joined...

trapper44shooter
02-28-2020, 05:55 AM
I would like to thank one of our members that is sending me some lead to get me going he has a good heart I hope to be able to give someone something they can use I live on a very small fixed income & being disabled & plus my wife was let go of her part time job which has made it much harder on us BUT I NEVER WILL GIVE UP GOD will help us & I am honored to be even a tiny part of such a good forum as CAST BOOLITS I am saving up to buy my LEE 4 20 Pro Furnace I may be able to order it in March I am hoping I have been shopping around for the best price I can find MAY GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU THAT MAKES CAST BOOLITS WHAT IT IS TODAY & Thank you for letting me be a part of this awesome forum