PDA

View Full Version : Check out the new thread "Helping Hands" and see what is being given away!

BrassMagnet
03-21-2013, 01:48 PM
45Nut has started a new thread to give stuff away. Check it out. The first give away item is the RCBS Cast Bullet Manual #1. Isn't that cool?
Someone on this site will soon have a free cast boolit load manual. These are hard to find!

Love Life
03-21-2013, 01:50 PM
Where is the thread?

oldred
03-21-2013, 01:58 PM
It appears to be a sub-forum in the "Swappin & Sellin" section.

45nut
03-21-2013, 02:03 PM
http://castboolits.gunloads.com/forumdisplay.php?176-Helping-Hands

The new area is intended to help those that really can use the help in these dire economic times, if you have duplicates, triplicates and such of an item that you feel would be appreciated by someone that simply could not afford it then you can offer it up, or even nominate someone for help if you see a true need and cannot provide it yourself, then put out a call.
Helping Hands is based on the nature shown by prior selfless and generous members here giving where they can.

Charlie Two Tracks
03-21-2013, 02:14 PM
Very good idea. I'll see what I have around.

Olevern
03-21-2013, 04:50 PM
Wow! What a great idea.

runfiverun
03-21-2013, 07:12 PM
good idea:
I noticed just two day's ago, different incidents of offers to help/teach/visit/loan/build/give/and make parts, tools, or repairs
between members.
something I don't see [much of] elsewhere.
in the last couple of weeks I have loaned out a tool, made a swap, had a nice visit with a forum member, sent off a couple of items I didn't need, and have had a purchase mailed to me before I made payment.
I also have had some very generous offers made for things I have needed or just showed interest in.
I have appreciated every one of them, even the ones I have just "seen" happen.
R5R.

Love Life
03-21-2013, 07:14 PM
I found it. Cool idea.