PDA

View Full Version : Big Reno Gun Show

NVcurmudgeon
08-20-2007, 08:28 PM
All the planets lined up perfectly for Urny and I to enjoy three glorious days of aisle walking at the BRGS. Urny is great gun show company because he is interested in nearly everything and moves at a leisurely pace insuring seeing it all completely. After looking for two years I was delighted to find the best looking S&W Model 14-4 K-38 in the state. The seller was a gunsmith I know, so I had a good idea of this particular revolver's pedigree. There were also some odds and ends of loading tools for my collection. The last item was a genuine leather wallet, ($8.00) which is now quite flat.

kodiak1
08-20-2007, 10:13 PM
That is something that this board needs is a page divided into each State and the Gun Shows they have and phone numbers or web pages. All in one place that would be fantastic.
I have slipped down to a few in Montana to look and drool and it makes for a nice quick get away a fella and a buddy, even my wife has come along to them. If interested I would send Some of the Canadian ones.

How about it Web Master

Ken.

NVcurmudgeon
08-20-2007, 11:52 PM
Good idea, Kodiak. I'll go first www.bigrenoshow.com

pumpguy
08-21-2007, 12:45 AM
NV,

I hate to tell you, but, I think the gun show was last weekend.

NVcurmudgeon
08-21-2007, 10:11 AM
NV,

I hate to tell you, but, I think the gun show was last weekend.

Indeed it was last weekend, but the web address I posted will show when the NEXT one is. Please check Kodiak's post No. 2 on this thread.