PDA

View Full Version : Taking the wife to hospital to have another baby!

southpaw
03-21-2013, 04:23 AM
The wife made it to the scheduled date for her c-section. She tried many times to go earlier but they wouldn't let her. This will be our third and final one ( she is fixed while they have her open). I will let yall know what it is tonight.

Wish her luck!

Jerry Jr.

P.K.
03-21-2013, 05:09 AM
Congrats and prayers sent on a trouble free delivery and procedure.

Charlie Two Tracks
03-21-2013, 06:15 AM
Congratulations! I pray for an uncomplicated procedure and the health of your wife and baby. There goes the sleep again for awhile.

sthwestvictoria
03-21-2013, 07:49 AM
Good luck, we did it only ten weeks ago for the second time and were very lucky, everything went well, here is wishing the same for you.

cobroller
03-21-2013, 07:50 AM
This is a good day for a birthday. Prayers for you all.

kenyerian
03-21-2013, 07:53 AM
Congratulations! Hope everything goes well!

koehn,jim
03-21-2013, 10:01 AM
Congratulations hope the baby and mother are safe and well.

blackthorn
03-21-2013, 01:10 PM
Best of luck and congratulations!! Every day is a good day for a birthday!

southpaw
03-21-2013, 08:31 PM
Thanks everybody! We had another little girl and named her Rory. Mom and baby are doing great. I will see if I can figure out the pic thing in the morning. Sorry so short but my other little wants to go to bed.

Jerry Jr.

bruce drake
03-21-2013, 08:58 PM
Congratulations on the baby and I hope Mom is doing well on the recovery.

Charlie Two Tracks
03-21-2013, 09:11 PM
Congratulations! I like that name, Rory. Get some sleep while you can.

Bad Water Bill
03-22-2013, 12:29 AM
I still remember the identical procedure for my X. I was holding her hand while the 2 DRs did their thing.

I still am not sure even after 25 years how much the head MDs comment helped her but I had to chuckle when he said"Remember the last time we did one of these you acted like you were doing dishes in there".

Yes they were a team to listen to and the head was a friend and honest man.

CONGRATULATIONS on the new addition. Lots of sleepless nights ahead for a dad with GIRLS.

He remembers how he used to try things when he was single.:twisted:

southpaw
03-22-2013, 10:00 AM
Here is a little story for ya. After they had her all prepped they brought me in. I had to stay by her head. The nurse said that I should sit down that alot of the Dads pass out when they watch. I told her that I was fine and that I watched the first 2 c-sections and was fine with them. She still insisted and I told her that I knew that they are professionals and I was sure that it wasn't their first rodeo. She mentioned that I could sit down a couple more times but mostly left me alone after that. I was able to watch them do their thing and pull my baby girl out. They then sent me with the baby to recovery with Rory to wait for Momma to join us. I latter learned that while they were doing the tubal and sewing the wife back up one of the midwifes passed out. She wasn't just a little embarrassed. And they were worried about me. Lol. I guess after pulling the guts out of countless animals it has kinda made me numb to it.

Just thought I would share what I thought was an ironic story.

Jerry Jr.

southpaw
03-26-2013, 09:49 PM

Here are a few pics. I think I did it right.
Jerry Jr.

shooter2
03-26-2013, 09:53 PM
Congratulations! Beautiful kids. Prayed that everything goes well.

Bad Water Bill
03-26-2013, 10:24 PM
You sure know how to make a dirty old man SMILE.:bigsmyl2:

M Hicks
03-26-2013, 10:41 PM
Congratulations

3006guns
03-26-2013, 10:53 PM
Man that's a great set of pics.......looks like big sis is pretty pleased too! :)

fouronesix
03-26-2013, 10:57 PM
Congrats!!!

Made me smile too- those pics are so dang precious!

Hamish
03-26-2013, 10:58 PM
Congratulations !!

country gent
03-26-2013, 11:16 PM
Congragulations to you and your family And a Happy birthday to the new little one. These are memories you will never forget. It brings back many memories from years ago for me. Im sitting here remembering the births of each of my 3 children. Now all grown and out on their own. When will the cigars be arriving LOL. Again Congradulations take care of that fine family.

southpaw
03-26-2013, 11:22 PM
Thanks again guys.

It is pretty obvious in the pic that big sis is very happy. She is always right there with her. If it looks like moma is going to feed her she runs right over to help or feed her. About 0300 monday she woke up with moma to help feed her. Our boy isn't quite as enthused but likes to help some. I guess he just doesn't have the mommy instinct in him. Don't get me wrong he isn't jealous, he would rather play with is blocks, wrestlers or any of his other toys than sit there and watch her sleep.

Almost forgot. The doc gave us a 1 year warranty. He said that we could return her for any reason within a year. I know it hasn't even been a week yet but I gotta say that she has me wrapped around her finger just like her big sis.

Jerry Jr.