PDA

View Full Version : A big "Atta Boy!" to everyone!

waksupi
03-20-2013, 12:02 AM
I can't believe it. I am pretty sure we have gone a full day with no reported posts, or anything else to deal with in the staff area. Also no PM's to deal with. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! You have no idea how nice it is to not have to deal with things for a day. I can't remember the last time that happened. Please keep it up! It ain't hard!

nhrifle
03-20-2013, 12:06 AM
What the $&*! is up with that??? NOBODY posted anything inflamatory? $#&@#!!! C'mon all, we are slipping!!!

waksupi
03-20-2013, 12:20 AM
There are a lot of days I come here, deal with stuff in staff and PM's, and never get to read a darn thing on the forum. That sucks. It also probably explains some of my grouchiness when dealing with people at times! When all you see is the bad side of things being reported, you get a bit jaded.

nhrifle
03-20-2013, 12:32 AM
We need to find you a Mini-me, some sort of assistant. Join in the discussion!

Love Life
03-20-2013, 12:40 AM
Looks like the "Stop Snitching" campaign needs to come back around. I remember it was pretty strong in my teenage years.

oneokie
03-20-2013, 12:41 AM
I can't believe it. I am pretty sure we have gone a full day with no reported posts, or anything else to deal with in the staff area. Also no PM's to deal with. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! You have no idea how nice it is to not have to deal with things for a day. I can't remember the last time that happened. Please keep it up! It ain't hard!

You know you just jinxed yourself.

nhrifle
03-20-2013, 12:43 AM
I'm going to report one of my posts.

Love Life
03-20-2013, 12:44 AM
I'm going to report you reporting a post.

nhrifle
03-20-2013, 12:55 AM
Well I'll report you back, so nya!

nhrifle
03-20-2013, 12:57 AM
This is sad. Just when we were all being congratulated for being adults....

btroj
03-20-2013, 07:13 AM
What did he say? I can't tell, he is on my ignore list

fishhawk
03-20-2013, 07:25 AM
You can have some of mine Ric! I think Ken might have a few extra's you could have to!

Charlie Two Tracks
03-20-2013, 07:47 AM
As an ex moderator on a motorcycle board. (sold the bike) I can understand what you are saying. The Mods here do a great job and it is a very under appreciated job. I quit being a Mod five years ago and Spam was a real problem then. I can't imagine what a pain it would be now.

selmerfan
03-20-2013, 08:09 AM
He's lying. I PM'd fishhawk about my own post in the classifieds, just to let him know that I'm trying to get the same ad pulled down on another site. :grin:

P.K.
03-20-2013, 10:00 AM
As an ex moderator on a motorcycle board. (sold the bike) I can understand what you are saying. The Mods here do a great job and it is a very under appreciated job. I quit being a Mod five years ago and Spam was a real problem then. I can't imagine what a pain it would be now.

BTDT, a couple of decent ones and another I walked away from because of the myjority of posters were teen age kids. The mentoring thing is great but most of questions asked could be covered by the FAQ's or the dreaded "search." Nobody likes hearing it but it's needed to be said. Tolerance for the same question over and over is draining, wheather it's "What am I doing wrong?" or "How many pairs of socks do I need in Phase II?"

My sypmpathies lie with Ken and the others when the mantle is placed, you can only do so much and it does become a chore to "police" after a bunch of folks, but to log on and have a clear board with over 25K members is saying something. I can't keep a firing line with 20 people happy on any given weekend because at least one "blast and gas" is tapping his foot wanting to retrieve a target 5 min. into a hot range.:veryconfu

waksupi
03-20-2013, 11:57 AM
You can have some of mine Ric! I think Ken might have a few extra's you could have to!

That's okay, you guys can keep them!

runfiverun
03-20-2013, 01:31 PM
pshahh I read em all yesterday.
you didn't miss anything.
I even had time to re-arrange the pantry and put in the new sub floor.

shooter93
03-20-2013, 06:49 PM
Ok...everyone at the site post an inflammatory post and send Ric a PM....wouldn't want you to get rusty Ric....smiles.