PDA

View Full Version : New Relaxation Method - Standing up the Brass that I just sold to Tinner_bob

Bonz
03-19-2013, 10:43 AM
Started out as a favor to Tinner_bob to thoroughly dry out some wet tumbled .38 special brass that I sold him. They still have the spent primers in them so they take longer to dry by the primers. So I just placed them on a towel under a ceiling fan and started standing them up so that the wind from the ceiling fan would go down into the case and help drying them out.

LOL, sounds weird I know but it's just very relaxing to stand up the cases with a cleaning rod, have no idea why. Kinda like that Zen garden sandbox thingy I guess, where you have the little miniature rake and just rake the sand into patterns. Maybe I should start selling them on eBay ?

x101airborne
03-19-2013, 12:41 PM
Heck, a man has to have a hobby!

thekidd76
03-19-2013, 01:51 PM
That's some pretty brass. What did you tumble it in?

Bonz
03-19-2013, 02:51 PM
That's some pretty brass. What did you tumble it in?

Wet tumbled with stainless pins, dawn dish detergent and Lemishine

WILCO
03-19-2013, 04:53 PM
LOL, sounds weird I know but it's just very relaxing to stand up the cases with a cleaning rod, have no idea why.

Nothing weird about that. Just shows you have a taste for simpler things. I've recently begun HENO Therapy. You place a Heno mechanical pendant watch against your ear, when laying your head upon a pillow. I've been known to drift off to sleep soon after hearing the sweet sounds of mechanical Swiss movements.

Tinner_bob
03-20-2013, 07:39 PM
Hey that is my brass. Don't be showing my brass to the world nekid. lol

Bonz
03-20-2013, 07:47 PM
Hey that is my brass. Don't be showing my brass to the world nekid. lol

Oooops, sorry... at least they had a bath first !

Tinner_bob
03-20-2013, 07:51 PM
darn straight skippy!

Dirty Brass?
We don't need no stinkin dirty brass.

lol

Again I thank you!
Bob