PDA

View Full Version : I have been asked to run the "Introduction to Reloading" a second time!

Alan in Vermont
03-16-2013, 10:18 PM
Wednesday evening we had our monthly officers & directors meeting. The Vice-President was presiding and, during the course of the evening asked me for rundown on how the reloading intro. went.

After I delivered my report he asked me if I might be able to do it again, to which I replied that I planned to do it again next winter. At that point he asked if there was any reason I couldn't do it again in the near future.

I said I felt I could get it organized and advertised adequately by late April. So, it's a done deal. I posted on our Farcebook page asking for input, from any who would like to attend, as to whether they would want another evening session or a Saturday afternoon. The afternoon session would allow more time so I'm hoping things go in that direction.

Darn, this feels kinda good!

P.K.
03-17-2013, 05:38 AM
Congrats!

It takes a certain type of person to be a really good teacher, and that's for kids. For adults even more so.

Charlie Two Tracks
03-17-2013, 08:02 AM
Very good Alen! This will be a great opportunity for some new people to get a solid footing in reloading.

41 mag fan
03-17-2013, 08:18 AM
The more people taught, the more strength our # are.
Congratulations Alan on a job well done

7Acres
03-17-2013, 07:59 PM
Congrats! Glad there's demand for your knowledge and wisdom in this area!

TXGunNut
03-17-2013, 10:37 PM
Very good! I wouldn't know where to start, basics and safety of course but hard to say where to go from there. Could be a course outline would be helpful with all the new reloaders. Last thing we need is folks getting hurt learning our hobby. Are you using the NRA course?

Bad Water Bill
03-18-2013, 12:19 AM
If you need some ingots Girty just told me to offer some of HER stash.[smilie=s: