PDA

View Full Version : 45nut was right /NEED FAVOR!!!!!!!!!!

charger 1
08-18-2007, 04:13 PM
Wild west guns does have 50 ak lee dies but only sell their merchandise to you lucky yanks. Boys by God and mother Mary if one of you's would except whatever form of fast payment from me ie paypal or such but order them you'd be savin me a wak uh coin. Oh perdy perdy please

45nut
08-18-2007, 04:16 PM
Where are you located? It sure bites there would be a restriction on shipping dies. Wow.

charger 1
08-18-2007, 04:33 PM
Where are you located? It sure bites there would be a restriction on shipping dies. Wow.

Just hold on my brother. The gun community is a great place . In the few minutes since post I think I got em commin. Great bunch you's are. I'll get back if I need em

kodiak1
08-18-2007, 05:11 PM
45Nut that is the problem dies are one of the things that are not restricted. Nothing to do with loading tools. Bullets, Scopes, Barrels, Recievers, Brass, Powder and even wads are all restricted. Some of it just don't add up.
Everyone thinks Canada has screwed up laws (which it does for registering of firearms), but USA join the club because this law is all yours.
See you guys are not that far from having firearm restrictions and registration.
It will be done behind your backs so fast it will make your heads spin, As Canadians we know, been there done that have the T shirt.
Ken

45nut
08-18-2007, 05:25 PM
Most of the regulations in place were no doubt imposed by bureaucrats. The lowest form of lawmaking in existence IMHO. They call them rules or regulations of course, but the fines and imprisonment penalties that go along with them in fact make them law. Just as the proposed OHSA infringements were going to be imposed upon us by a 'crat.
The contempt I hold for such BS cannot be measured except in comparison to the contempt I have for the workers comp laws and doctors that agree to toss people into the abyss. It is very comparable to the Nazi T-4 program of euthanasia. Doctor supported and run of course.
******** all. Bureaucrats and the doc's of death and misery beholding the insurance masters instead of the injured are certain to have a special place in hell.

charger 1
08-18-2007, 07:48 PM
Most of the regulations in place were no doubt imposed by bureaucrats. The lowest form of lawmaking in existence IMHO. They call them rules or regulations of course, but the fines and imprisonment penalties that go along with them in fact make them law. Just as the proposed OHSA infringements were going to be imposed upon us by a 'crat.
The contempt I hold for such BS cannot be measured except in comparison to the contempt I have for the workers comp laws and doctors that agree to toss people into the abyss. It is very comparable to the Nazi T-4 program of euthanasia. Doctor supported and run of course.
******** all. Bureaucrats and the doc's of death and misery beholding the insurance masters instead of the injured are certain to have a special place in hell.

Hey man if you got somethin to say spit it out. Dont be so shy for schit sakes...LOL

I dont wanta run to long here but you know I'm scarred crapless cause I fear on our next elections all of north america will be leftie. We wont look so good then

blysmelter
08-19-2007, 04:06 AM
Actually, many US firms seems to have made their own regulations of what to ship outside us. As an example, Brownells will not ship any order above 200$ without applying for a exportlicense and buyer supplying import certificat. Doesnt matter what you want to buy, reamers, patches, books. Others exports without questions as long as the order contains no barrels, recivers, live ammo or "explosives".
The trick is to find the rigth company:-)

charger 1
08-19-2007, 04:29 AM
Actually, many US firms seems to have made their own regulations of what to ship outside us. As an example, Brownells will not ship any order above 200$ without applying for a exportlicense and buyer supplying import certificat. Doesnt matter what you want to buy, reamers, patches, books. Others exports without questions as long as the order contains no barrels, recivers, live ammo or "explosives".
The trick is to find the rigth company:-)

Exactly right, company by company.trick is to find a company that just so happens to have done a custom run through lee of an uncommon die. Most wont ship a 50 anything even muzzleloading barrel(sniper you know) yet douglas will actually ship a 50 bmg if you want it