PDA

View Full Version : Which would be better?

mrblue
03-15-2013, 12:29 AM
So i'm looking at brass scrape prices and they seem pretty tempting. I got some odd balls that I've picked up at the range. 45 colt, 300 wsm, stuff I don't really want. I want to know per empty case which is the best options. Sell to a local scrap yard or sell on here. I know A lot of you will be like oh just send it to me I'll "Scrap" it for you. But i want to know which is gonna net me more cash. Thanks8-)

badbob454
03-15-2013, 01:53 AM
brass will bring from 5c to 1$ each depending on which brand and size its near impossible to tell on information shared , but i would try to sell to these guys , before scrapping good brass , by the way any 7.62x39 boxer?

Lead Fred
03-15-2013, 02:55 AM
With the stupidly high prices right now. Cases of any kind are hard to find.
Was looking for some 30-30 cases, about had a heart attack seeing the prices for range brass.

oldtoolsniper
03-15-2013, 12:54 PM
45 long colt? Yes that will sell here. Weigh it and ask the same price you would get scrapping it in the swapping selling section. Buyer pays the shipping. You win and they win.

Hamish
03-15-2013, 01:13 PM
Bub, you got a major problem here, and you need to get your mind right my friend. You got to keep the oddball stuff around and make sure that it gets in your way every once in awhile so as to help you make the decision on your next purchase to use them in!

fredj338
03-15-2013, 01:14 PM
You'll make more cleaning it up & selling it to a reloader. The club I shoot at used to just sweep up & sell it for scrap. Now they are bagging it & selling it to reloaders for quite a bit more.