PDA

View Full Version : x101airborne and his Golden Booit

tomme boy
03-14-2013, 04:14 PM
I want to tell you guys a story. A while back I was in a conversation with him about some brass I had. We worked out a trade. I sent him the brass and he sent out his gas checks he had. He also sent some extra lead that was totally on his part.

About a month went by and I forgot all about this. I sent him a PM to see if he had a brain fart as I do sometimes. Later that day he PM'ed me back that he had already sent them a few weeks ago and he would check on it. The next day, he pm's me that it made it part way and the tracking stopped. He said he would talk to the PO. A few days later, he PM'ed me that the EMPTY box showed back up at his house.

He said he was very sorry and he would make it right. I told him whenever he did not have to make it right as the brass was free to me. I told him if he wanted to make it right to just put something up in the PIF area and we would be even. He tells me NO an deal is a deal and he is going to make this right.

Now remember this. This happened right before everyone went nuts and bought up all of the reloading stuff in the whole country. He tells me that if I can wait, he was going to back order some stuff and would send me some checks when they come in.

Right now I have some coming to me from him with a armed guard to make sure another PO employee that reloads does not happen to misplace them again!

This just shows why he earned the Golden Boolit! He is an honorable man. I have told him more than once this. I never pushed him to replace this stuff. He showed why this board has a bunch of great guys. I am happy to be able to be among a bunch of great people. On other boards this would never have happened.

:drinks:

P.K.
03-14-2013, 04:26 PM
Yup, good people for sure. A certain hog hunt comes to mind too. ;-)

41 mag fan
03-14-2013, 04:42 PM
Amen....there still is good people in this world...I think they landed on this forum too.

x101airborne
03-14-2013, 05:05 PM
Pardon me if I get a little misty eyed.

Thanks, man. Dont know what else to say.

Sweetpea
03-14-2013, 10:44 PM
Trey gave me a favor a while back...

Looking for the chance to repay it.

Brandon