PDA

View Full Version : Gun Storage Options

Blacksmith
03-11-2013, 03:50 PM
Here are some unusual places to keep your guns. They are produced by a company called Q Line Design 98 Tainter Street, Worcester, MA 01610 Telephone: 508-326-0356

They are a bit pricey but fine furniture isn't cheap. Watch the videos.

Book Case
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1pYqquG27pg

End Table
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EeEk9Vkf-UQ

John Allen
03-11-2013, 03:53 PM
The bookcase is pretty cool.

Case Stuffer
03-11-2013, 04:02 PM
Great and now that videos are posted the scum bags will know how to open them very quickly . Reminds me of all of the how to pick locks, how to defeat samll safes digital locks and such . Befor the internet one had to spend some time in lock up to learn such skills unless they were licensed / bonded lock smiths.

dakotashooter2
03-11-2013, 04:16 PM
I know a guy that converted a pop machine into a gun storage vault. It just looks like a restored pop machine to the unknowing..

Ed Barrett
03-11-2013, 04:35 PM
Now I know what I want for Christmas.

shooter93
03-11-2013, 06:19 PM
I get asked to make similiar things ocassionally and on most upper end pieces I build in a secret compartment for gold, rubies dubloons etc. Sometimes I'll only tell the customer there is one in it but won't tell them where...lol. Some find it and most need to be told. We once did an entire gun/reloading room that you'd never find if you ransacked the house.

DCM
03-11-2013, 10:05 PM
Very nice!

LUBEDUDE
03-12-2013, 12:20 AM
Now I know what I want for Christmas.

Hope your Santa has very Deeeep pockets.

Epd230
03-12-2013, 10:09 AM
My first dedicated gun room/reloading space was in a basement area under an addition to my house. I was able to hide the entrance in the basement making it unlikely to find if someone broke in.

I don't think that this replaces a good quality safe, but you can never be too safe.

As far as theft prevention, that is also what a cheap .22 or shotgun is good for. Keep it in the obvious place in the home. A burglar that finds that may think that is all, then leave without looking further. I have about 5 old, non functional pistols that I picked up at various auctions for about $25 each for this purpose. Bad guy steals this from me, at least I know it wont work to hurt anyone.