PDA

View Full Version : Parker Hale 1903A3

Urny
08-04-2005, 11:31 PM
Parker Hales website says that they are producing, or are going to produce, a National Match version of the Springfield 1903A3. I emailed them for availability in the United States and received this reply today: "The rifle production is finished here since November 2000". Shucks.

mike in co
08-05-2005, 07:09 AM
it is my understanding that parker hale went out of biz a few yrs back...say 2000...i wonder if some company has bought the name and is working on the rifle ..or just a internet ghost.

Four Fingers of Death
08-18-2005, 08:05 AM
Parker Hales website says that they are producing, or are going to produce, a National Match version of the Springfield 1903A3. I emailed them for availability in the United States and received this reply today: "The rifle production is finished here since November 2000". Shucks.

P/H made squillions of sporters using the 03' bolt. Apparently they bought thousands of bolts and built actions to take them. They were called the Midland rifle from memory. Thats what I was told by a gun dealer at the time. I fancied one, but had almost terminal money problems for a few years then. I always fancied making a custom 03 based rifle with peep sights and detachable scope. I can still see Elmer Keiths custom 03s. Boy they looked good.
Mick.