PDA

View Full Version : I am really concerned............

45nut
03-09-2013, 03:25 PM
This fellow speaks to my thoughts very well, prayers that I and my friends here on this forum will be given the strength and the wisdom to guide us into the troubling future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI7SHLZkRTE

wcp4570
03-09-2013, 05:18 PM
Excellent video and good advice.

wcp

RP
03-09-2013, 06:37 PM
The thing I worry the most about is my kids and grandkids.

45nut
03-09-2013, 06:38 PM
The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

smoked turkey
03-11-2013, 11:36 PM
I remember the last week that my mom was alive. I was in the hospital with her and she was in bad shape. We had talked about this time many times and we had even joked about it. But when it came time for her to go, I realized that I wasn't ready. Once it started happening, the time came quickly. The nurses talked to me without any sugar coating and made me realize that the thing we had talked about and thought we had prepared for was now upon us and there was no stopping it. I say those things to say that our country is in bad shape. Our people are not prepared. We have talked about this day for years, and perhaps even joked about it. I think friends that like the final week with my mom, we now have come to the final time for our world. I don't know why I feel this way. I am not a wacko nut. But I feel that now is the time to prepare spiritually and physically for this event. Time is short. Perhaps even shorter than we know. We are a lot like Noah before the great flood...people are going about their business as usual without a thought that things are winding down. The watchmen are warning us that the enemy is aproaching. We need to make sure we are ready spiritually and we need to be in a position to protect what and who is ours.

Uncle LeadisBetter
03-12-2013, 08:03 AM
Remember our Boy Scout motto:

Be Prepared.

Both physically and spiritually.

Some keep it simple, others keep it so complex.

In GOD we trust.

missionary5155
03-14-2013, 05:54 AM
Good morning
On Tuesday's I head up into the Andes to a village Carrizal, Moquegua that is truelly the end of the road. Had 9 adults in our service Tuesday who are all in varying stages of spiritual growth which is normal. But even some of them realise something is very wrong in the world. Life is coming apart at the seams. They read prophecies and see the beginnings of those words of Truth starting to take shape.
Father help us all to be Spiritually ready. Time is short. That Trumpet of 1st Thesalonians 4 :13-18 just may rip through the air today.
Mike in Peru

smoked turkey
03-16-2013, 11:53 PM
Amen Mike.

Down South
03-27-2013, 10:25 AM
I watched the video and I've been having a lot of the same thoughts. I think it is at the door and its going to get bad. I do serve The Lord and there is unrest in my spirit. Something is up and will come to past soon. How soon is soon? I can't answer that.
I wish that we all were better prepared for what I believe will soon to be.
The Lord has put it on my heart to pray every day for those who are in authority or rule over us, to give them wisdom and guidance in making decisions that we who are Christians may live a peaceable life in all Godliness and honesty.

I can't say that we will be raptured out before this goes down or not. It's an old argument that some say we will and some say we won't. From my study of the Word, I can see both sides of the argument.
Regardless, we should be prepared. But just as the guy in the video says, without Christ as our Lord we don't stand a chance.

1Shirt
03-27-2013, 10:46 AM
A return to the way of life of the 50's is probably not realistic. However it is a goal that is well worth aspiring to.
1Shirt!

Jon
03-27-2013, 03:17 PM
I'm a pre-trib guy, but I'm still preparing because no one knows the day or hour. Things will probably get bad regardless.

jmort
03-27-2013, 06:58 PM
I'm a mid-trib guy. The Temple still has to be rebuilt and the Bible has to be translated into the last couple thousand languages left to go, I believe that is on a four year schedule, and then the hour glass gets flipped. Watched the video out of respect for 45nut and there was nothing that I disagreed with. That Brother is right. My advice, aside from reading the Bible and drawing closer, is read/skim www.survivalblog.com every day and prepare. Run by a good Christian Brother like this site. Bullets, Beans, and Bandages. "Two is one and one is none."