PDA

View Full Version : 45nut

DLCTEX
04-10-2008, 10:03 PM
Ballard,Bullshot, Bullshop, Bullshop Jr., XR650,Alchemist,Lastmanout,Old Bob,Mike in Co, Cabazaverde,45 Nut, Newsmokepole64,Jmax,Richbug,Versifier,Freightman, and others I have probably forgotten. If so I apologize. All my dealings with people on this forum have been a pleasure. I have other deals in the works and will try to remember to post them here. It seems we always remember the negative ones, but forget to praise the good ones. DALE

armoredman
04-10-2008, 11:32 PM
Let me add YOUR name, sir! Dale Clawson, came through exactly as promised, and his half of the deal is on it's way.

TexRebel
08-29-2008, 09:22 PM
45 Nut, AKA Ken is a real great guy, he gave me a hell of a deal, and shipped it fast, I give him +++

:castmine:

waksupi
08-29-2008, 10:50 PM
Glad to hear Ken gave you good dealings. He would be REALLY hard to kick off the board!

But we could do it, I'll bet!

;o)

WildmanJack
02-28-2009, 03:20 PM
nice camera Ken, Thanks a mllion..
Jack

waksupi
04-16-2009, 06:24 PM
I get kinda lax on giving credit, where credit is due at times.
In the past, I have dealt with many on the board, with generally very good dealings. I was cleaning out my PM's today, and found some who deserve recognition as good people to do business with.

Old Ironsights
Linstrum
Dano50
rmb721
fishhawk
Pepe Ray
m.chalmers
manleyjt
cabezaverde
gutshot_again
Catshooter
JCherry
45nut
happy7
lastmanout
FN in MT
45/70sharpshooter
Bullshop
fatnhappy
#1wife

My apologies for any I have missed!

Dennis Eugene
04-16-2009, 09:20 PM
I never sold ya,or gave ya a thing but you can take my word for it I'm one of the greatest guys I know. Dennis

fatnhappy
04-16-2009, 10:55 PM
yes you are dennis. Humblest guy I know too.

waksupi
04-17-2009, 12:13 AM
I recall I need to add in Felix, AnthonyB, and MGySgt.

Still waiting for my gooey duck shells from Dennis!

Trey45
04-17-2009, 08:08 PM
Put in an order for 2 Cast Boolit stickers, Ken mailed them before I even sent him payment! Got here in todays mail. They look real good on my truck, it's about the only thing holding the old girl together now.

scrapcan
04-18-2009, 07:39 PM
Waksupi,

thanks for the mention. I would like to reverse that metnion to say you too are a great guy to deal with.

runfiveswife
06-17-2009, 02:23 PM
i just wanted to thank you all for everything . for being so great with my kids andrickyp,chas, ken, will, ric, dean, dan, and all of you that go on to chat. you are all great friends. and just wanted to let you all know. THANKS AGAIN YOU ARE ALL A GREAT BUNCH OF GUYS. ALICE:drinks:

RP
06-22-2009, 12:31 AM
Stop it Alice some of our heads are to big now. Beside if you dont like kids something is wrong with you its the grownups I have a problem with,

45nut
06-22-2009, 12:35 AM
aw shucks

fatnhappy
06-22-2009, 12:39 AM
you must mean the other dean

kyle623
07-02-2009, 05:25 PM
here's my list of good guys.
legend, stick man, missionary5155, rockydog,mikenbarb,45nut, storydude, orygun.and others i cant remember. everyone here I have dealt with has been top notch. thanks to you all.

captaint
08-09-2010, 05:40 PM
Had a great transaction with 45Nut. Great job. Mike

Mooseman
01-05-2012, 09:45 PM
Straight Shooters so far I have had the pleasure of dealing with.

45nut...well DUH...LOL
Swamp....Great Guy to deal with...and fast too!
Talleyman....Fast service and OK deal !.
Springfield...Fast and very well packed box!
Troy_Mclure...Got the PIF from him !
Added:
Chambers... Beautiful Blocks of Beeswax and fast shipped!

MORE TO COME !
Rich

dagunnut
04-21-2012, 11:48 AM
Here are some more Straight Shooters.

GRUMPA

badbobgerman

seabreeze133

jonblack

plmitch

SWANEEDB

Blammer

wonderwolf

45nut

jakharath

DukeInMaine

Thanks for all the smooth transactions, its been a pleasure doing business with all of you!

Mario
dagunnut

jonblack
08-04-2012, 11:28 PM
Mario (dagunnut) is a straight shooter in my book. He has bought from me twice this year. Excellent communications and fast payment is his style.

Thanks Mario

jonblack

fryboy
11-04-2012, 07:28 PM
i've managed to do a few deals in the last coupla weeks , everyone has been A-OK !!

first was a lil side deal that never even made it to the S&S forum for some zambini lube ( i really really am going to miss rooster labs offerings :( ) a hearty thanks to Kskybroom for letting me enjoy some of their past offerings a lil longer !

and then SWANEEDB had some brass that is often hard to get ahold of and gave me a great deal on it , my humble thanks amigo ! and a affectionate scratching to your compadre gus !! ( i'd say two but we dont want to wear you out - thaz alot of puppy !! :P )
i also snagged some used brass from captain-03 , thank you amigo ! i was in sore need of a couple of those calibers

i also posted a want to buy add for some k hornet stuff , Jeff.L stepped up and offered to trade some dies for some lead , my current project is now well underway and looking good ! thank you amigo ( now get to casting that lead up :P )

my pup kupi would also like to thank you for the boxes , she umm destroys the evidence for me ( so to speak :P ) and has a blast ripping and shredding them .... one day i may have to scold her as she's come to expect them when i get a box and she wont be able to wait ( but so far so good ) yeah , cleaning up the mess is worth watching her having fun doing it , nothing like that tail waggin' 90 to nothin' lolz

i'd also like to thank 45nut and gunload master , for adding to our mail box/attachment capacity ( even if our compadre hamish calls you a enabler for it :P ) thanks guys !!

ncbearman
04-26-2013, 04:46 PM
I should have kept up with this better. I am very happy with my first year at Castboolits. Best forum on the interweb :o

45nut (hope your doing better); geargnasher; Bad Water Bill; Grumpa; Springfield; Goodsteel; runfiverun; novalty; mooseman; kywoodwrkr; waksupi; IIjsavoy; koehn; gbrown; jixerbill; farmallcrew; hornsurgeon; whipple; jonb in glencoe; Dannix; McClintock; harley45; btreanor; beanflip; persuader; tx308; racenviper; fishhawk; bprisk; retread; dusty341; atom73; moto357; walkswithsticks; moto357; gearhead1; springfield0612; rg1911; odinohi; frkelly74; woody3; theblackpearl; 223; skimmerhead; phoenix; pspaul (sorry); AndrewMason;

Ok, wow, so looking at this list I am amazed at how many people I have had contact with over the last year. Sorry if I left someone out. Thank you all.
Russ

PS Paul
04-26-2013, 04:51 PM
I do recall we had a little deal too, NC. How's yer .32 ACP dies workin' out for ya? I'd lump you right up there with the list of good characters as well.......

ncbearman
04-26-2013, 04:59 PM
Sorry Paul. They are great. My son went to work and loaded himself about 1000 rounds to take with him to Deleware. He is really happy with his WWII Beretta. Thanks. Hope you are well.

Russ