PDA

View Full Version : I love this forum!!!

coaldust
03-02-2013, 03:58 PM
Where else would you go!! There has been 28 pages of new posts since 4:30 this morning! Lots of really good info.

Charlie Two Tracks
03-02-2013, 07:05 PM
That is a boat load of posts. It's hard to keep up

tinsnips
03-02-2013, 08:08 PM
This forum is the reason it takes me so long to finish my book work on the weekends. I spent a lot of time learning things here!

williamwaco
03-02-2013, 08:20 PM
This forum is the reason it takes me so long to finish my book work on the weekends. I spent a lot of time learning things here!

I am addicted too.

I spend WAY too much time here. I think I am going to slow down. NOT!

kartooo
03-02-2013, 08:24 PM
there certainly is a wealth of iinformation here

backroad
03-02-2013, 10:43 PM
I spend way to much time on here but learn a lot and enjoy it.

Love Life
03-02-2013, 10:53 PM
I have frequented quite a bit of forums through the years across the spectrum of interests. This is the best forum hands down. The way it is run and set up is great.

What really sets this forum apart are the people. The amount of information that can be gleaned from here is pretty redonkulous. In the last couple of days I have gained significant knowledge on Colt SAA revolvers, and how to load black powder cartridges safely and efficiently. There were no "Stupid newbie. You better call somebody else." comments. Just facts and insight.

Not only that, but we have pros from pretty much all of the shooting disciplines. Handgun, rifle, black powder. Long range rifle and pistol. Combat shooting, food prep, camping, and the lit goes on.

Also the generosity I have seen on this forum is second to none. While the members (myself included) may get into heated arguments at times, if one was truly hurting for something then the members here would pool together to help. I have seen it too many times.

Yes I love this forum. It is a great place to hang out.

btroj
03-02-2013, 11:43 PM
I enjoy this forum. I don't visit any others. The other forums are just a bit too strident at times.

Kull
03-03-2013, 12:24 AM
I'm new here, obviously, and it seems to me the people in this forum parallel my interests more than other forums. As Love Life was saying the breadth of subject knowledge here is also quite large. The only other forum I visit fairly often is calguns, seeing how it's a local resource for me to keep up with all the liberal California madness.

RobS
03-03-2013, 12:45 AM
We are frugal, thrifty, want to do it, eager to make our own, type of people who seem to click. Yes there are differences in opinions but in the end we are of like minded individuals which makes this forum what it is; a true meaning of a public forum.

Addicted - check yes or no................YES:mrgreen:

jmort
03-03-2013, 01:30 AM
This forum rocks. You can call a spade a spade and not get banned. That is the icing on the graduate level of information available and expertise of the members.

WILCO
03-03-2013, 04:27 AM
I am addicted too.

Same here.

45nut
03-08-2013, 11:02 PM
warms the heart and regenerates the spirit to read these threads,, it really does.

Hyphenated
03-08-2013, 11:17 PM
Yep....I just came aboard and have read a ton of interesting stuff. Folks are very polite here as well. Some of the other places people can sure get snarky.

JeffinNZ
03-08-2013, 11:20 PM
warms the heart and regenerates the spirit to read these threads,, it really does.

You're the father figure to us all watching over his flock of casters. ;-)

Blacksmith
03-09-2013, 12:02 AM
This forum rocks. You can call a spade a spade and not get banned. That is the icing on the graduate level of information available and expertise of the members.
That is a great description of this site.

"Graduate Level Information"