PDA

View Full Version : Sportsman guide AR 15 mags in stock

oldred
02-26-2013, 12:13 PM
I don't own any black guns but I got an E-Mail from SG today and they have these mags at normal pricing, at least I think this is normal for these. They have 20 rd for a few cents less than $15 and when I checked the site they have 30 rd for under $18, maybe I am missing something here but I thought these were going for ridiculous prices at gun shows and some shops when they could even be found.

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/search/eSearch.aspx?SearchTerms=ar%20mag&eMode=

:EDIT: OK, now I see that most of these are backordered, guess I didn't check it out good enough but still they do have some in stock.

x101airborne
02-26-2013, 12:17 PM
Boy, they were going for stupid amounts. Thanks for the post. I have all I need, but I hope some of our bretheren can get in on this. This is actually a really good price.

MtGun44
02-26-2013, 12:22 PM
x101 -- Your comment is why the prices are down to nearly normal. Everybody pretty much has all
that they want and there are still LOTS of them out there. Supply exceeds demand and the prices
quickly fall back to normal.

At this point, ammo demand is apparently still outstripping supply and prices are high, do not seem to
be falling at this point. Let's hope that the "stock up at any cost" mentality is close to petering out.

Bill