PDA

View Full Version : Judge Jeanine Calls Out Garry McCarthy Chicago Superintendent of Police

Bad Water Bill
02-25-2013, 01:04 PM
Someone just sent me this one.

I was thinking of putting it elsewhere but there is just to much TRUTH and HUMOR to NOT put it here.

Moderators move it if I am wrong but this lady left me in stitches.

http://youtu.be/vuXDYb8tcRg

nhrifle
02-25-2013, 01:31 PM
The libs are just confused and the police chief is expressing the anger caused by there not being an explanation as to why all that gun control they have in Chicago no making a difference in murder rates. I mean, the law makers have said, "No, you cannot have that gun." How are the gang bangers going against their wishes and still getting guns and killing people?

I'll stay in a free state, thank you.

Doc Highwall
02-25-2013, 03:04 PM
I love listening to her.

mpmarty
02-25-2013, 03:20 PM
She makes more sense than a busload of libtards.

Bad Water Bill
02-25-2013, 03:30 PM
The libs are just confused and the police chief is expressing the anger caused by there not being an explanation as to why all that gun control they have in Chicago no making a difference in murder rates. I mean, the law makers have said, "No, you cannot have that gun." How are the gang bangers going against their wishes and still getting guns and killing people?

I'll stay in a free state, thank you.

If you believe JESSE JACKAS- THEY BUY them AT CHUCKS GUN SHOP. Chucks only wishes they sold 1/4 of what they are blamed for.

The ALMIGHTY CHIEF thinks they cross the street to Indiana and BUY them there.

Neither of these idiots have ever walked into any gun store and even handled a gun much less tried to honestly purchase one.

Charlie Two Tracks
02-25-2013, 03:50 PM
Very good video. Amazing that they don't keep track of the prosecutions................... This state is very, VERY corrupt. All the way through. Al Capone would be proud. That isn't joking or being sarcastic either. This state is a pay to play state. People are appointed to positions that they aren't qualified in the least way. It's a sad situation. The Feds ought to come here and clean house....................... oh ya. Our President is from here ain't he.

Alvarez Kelly
02-25-2013, 06:29 PM
Thanks for posting this Bill!

DLCTEX
02-25-2013, 07:24 PM
Chicago Gun deaths for 2012=506 Austin, Tx.=35 Strict gun control at work?

km101
02-25-2013, 07:57 PM
The lady tells it like it is! Too bad that no one in Chicago will listen.

429421Cowboy
02-25-2013, 11:25 PM
"...And if you're such a genius..."

Lol that lady is my hero!

472x1B/A
02-25-2013, 11:58 PM
Well put Charlie. Very good description.

MBTcustom
02-26-2013, 07:05 AM
.........and we have a home run.

bob208
02-26-2013, 08:14 AM
she puts it on the libs. so bad you almost feel sorry for them. but then you remember who and what they are what they want for this country and you say you go girl. i just wish she could get out on the national news all stations.

Denny303
02-26-2013, 01:30 PM
Its nice to have someone that isn't afraid to tell it how it is, and she does that it seems pretty well, hats off to her for sticking up for the constitution. These inner city thugs and gangbangers are out of control and NOT being controlled, and why would they be? when their "violence" is used to forward liberal agendas? If it was up to me there would be no quarter on the streets to these criminals.

Foxcatcher
02-26-2013, 08:02 PM
If you believe JESSE JACKAS- THEY BUY them AT CHUCKS GUN SHOP. Chucks only wishes they sold 1/4 of what they are blamed for.

The ALMIGHTY CHIEF thinks they cross the street to Indiana and BUY them there.

Neither of these idiots have ever walked into any gun store and even handled a gun much less tried to honestly purchase one.

I sold guns with my Sheriff at several gun shows around Indiana. The Crown Point show was the ONLY show that someone had the balls to ask, if they paid extra, would we skip the NICS check. Ugly biker dude that had been flat out declined already. He was getting pretty aggressive when both me and the boss showed our badge. He had nothing else to say.

Don

Wots
02-26-2013, 08:20 PM
Thanks Bill
That was a good one!

Plate plinker
02-26-2013, 09:36 PM
Ahhh the Windy City aka the land of stray bullets.

Bad Water Bill
02-26-2013, 09:52 PM
No it is SPRAY AND FORGET.

If the bullet does not go in one side and out the other it is not counted by the police dept.

Now they want the state rifle association to talk to the gang bangers.[smilie=b:[smilie=b:

They do not use rifles and thank goodness they do not know how to handle a firearm properly or the MURDER rate just might tripple.

leeggen
02-26-2013, 10:01 PM
good for her! Just curious how many of you shooters have tried shooting with the gun sideways?? This might not be the right place for question but someone jogged my one brain cell.
CD