PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever worked with these guys?

Lizard333
02-19-2013, 03:58 PM
I am thinking about buying a couple of molds from General Ordinance Development. They have some molds not available any more, and even offer them in four cavity.

Anyone have any dealings with these guys?

Thanks!

stubshaft
02-19-2013, 05:35 PM
There was some talk awhile ago about their molds and IIRC one of the members ordered one of them. I don't think that he ever got it and nothing else was written about them.

runfiverun
02-19-2013, 08:50 PM
there's another thread about these guy's around here somewhere.
from what i gather, i'd skip them.

williamwaco
02-22-2013, 09:19 PM
http://castboolits.gunloads.com/archive/index.php/t-136180.html

Lizard333
02-22-2013, 11:29 PM
Wow. It's not looking so good for these guys. I purchased a couple of molds and got an email saying they are running in a 21 day turnaround. I paid them through PayPal so if I don't here from them in three weeks I'm going to pull the plug. The email they sent said they make every mold to order.

If I get the molds I will post here.

williamwaco
02-22-2013, 11:56 PM
Wow. It's not looking so good for these guys. I purchased a couple of molds and got an email saying they are running in a 21 day turnaround. I paid them through PayPal so if I don't here from them in three weeks I'm going to pull the plug. The email they sent said they make every mold to order.

If I get the molds I will post here.

And if you don't !

I'll Make Mine
02-23-2013, 01:14 PM
Well, G.O.D., here's your chance. Deliver quality product, on time, and we'll get the word -- drop the ball, and you might as well pull your web site.

Blammer
02-23-2013, 03:50 PM
my money says they don't deliver.

jdgabbard
02-23-2013, 04:53 PM
I'm with Blammer on this one...

Shiloh
02-23-2013, 05:31 PM
http://castboolits.gunloads.com/archive/index.php/t-136180.html

Thanks for the repost with the info. Sounds like General Ordnance is a vendor to steer clear of.

Shiloh

Lizard333
03-21-2013, 09:01 PM
Ok, here's the latest update. I got this reply after giving them the 21 working days they said it would take:

Hello,

I am sorry for the delay in your order. Your order for a 358093GC & 429303GC bullet molds should ship within ten days. Due to the overwhelming demand
of our product, production time has been extended. I believe our website was updated with the new turn around times after you placed
your order. If this is not good for you, we will be happy to refund your money. We are working hard to fulfill our orders. Your patience
is greatly appreciated.

Teresa Jennings
General Ordnance Development

I'm going to give them the extra ten days. I guess we will see.

hicard
03-22-2013, 10:08 PM
I have been waiting for exactly 2 months and have not received my mold from them. I requested a refund today. Will see what happens.

dromia
03-23-2013, 04:35 AM
Ok, here's the latest update. I got this reply after giving them the 21 working days they said it would take:

Hello,

I am sorry for the delay in your order. Your order for a 358093GC & 429303GC bullet molds should ship within ten days. Due to the overwhelming demand
of our product, production time has been extended. I believe our website was updated with the new turn around times after you placed
your order. If this is not good for you, we will be happy to refund your money. We are working hard to fulfill our orders. Your patience
is greatly appreciated.

Teresa Jennings
General Ordnance Development

I'm going to give them the extra ten days. I guess we will see.

So how much interest are you charging these people for the loan you've given them?

Lizard333
04-16-2013, 03:31 PM
Final update. These people are a fraud. I don't use that term lightly. I waited the allotted time and kept getting the run around. I can understand a company being "swamped", but keep your customers in the loop.

Two weeks ago I requested a refund from them and they said no problem. They understood, they would get me my refund right back to me. After three days and no refund, I wrote them again and got no response. I sent them another email saying that I was going through Paypal to get my money back. No response again. Paypal gave them till yesterday at midnight to respond to the claim, nothing. I got my refund through Paypal today.

I would not under any circumstance do business with these crooks.

This is a real shame, a bummer they couldn't make it work.

dverna
04-16-2013, 05:45 PM
Thanks for the update.

There are good mould makers who we can deal with - thankfully.