PDA

View Full Version : Done casting for the year

Charlie Two Tracks
02-10-2013, 05:03 PM
I have more than enough boolits cast up for the next season. I've been doing it on and off all winter. (first winter of being retired) I just got done cleaning up the area and putting the molds away. I have more than enough boolits loaded so the next thing to do is shoot them off. I need to get some stuff done around the house and then out at the cabin for the summer of fishing and shooting. It is kind of nice to have some time now to do the things I want to do. It still feels strange on Sunday afternoons. I keep thinking I've got to get ready............. ready for what? After all these years of being on a schedule it must just take some time to relax........... I think I can get used to it:)

Jeff R
02-10-2013, 06:27 PM
Congratulations on your retirement. Now, smell those roses!
JR

LUCKYDAWG13
02-10-2013, 06:33 PM
yes congratulations i got twenty more years to get ready

No_1
02-10-2013, 07:03 PM
Congratulations on retiring. I have 7 years to go and need to get a cabin so I have some place to fish and shoot. :Fire:

mold maker
02-10-2013, 07:03 PM
The boredom of un-scheduled time will quickly pass. I have been retired for over 6 years and can't find time to do any of the things I put off while working. You'll suddenly find yourself trying to do half a doz things at once, and never getting much finished.
Enjoy the extra time retirement gives you before you loose it.

Green Lizzard
02-10-2013, 07:14 PM
dont know how i ever found time to work

rockshooter
02-10-2013, 08:24 PM
you,ll find that you no longer need a watch but a calendar is handy. There are days when I could not tell you what day it is- simply doesn,t matter.
Loren

Cherokee
02-11-2013, 12:02 AM
Been retired 3 years now and loving every bit of it. Plenty to do, or not do, as I feel. I am getting in a lot more shooting and casting than before.

P.K.
02-11-2013, 07:52 AM
Any minute you'll notice the "honey do" list doubled in size...I know mine did. ;-)

whelenfan
02-12-2013, 10:50 PM
congrats on the retirement!