PDA

View Full Version : Way to go Doc!

scottiemom
02-07-2013, 08:15 PM
I know this physician-he is a most inspirational and humble man with a great God-given gift of operating on the nervous system of the smallest of children. I so admire him for his speech at the National Prayer Breakfast.

Doctor Attacks Political Correctness And National Debt

•Dr. Benjamin Carson delivered a noteworthy National Prayer Breakfast keynote speech in President Barack Obama’s presence.
•Carson attacked political correctness as a “dangerous” threat to free speech and encouraged Americans to boldly share their views.
•The pediatric neurosurgeon also provided his theories about the national debt, deficits, taxation and health care, taking stances that were in opposition to the President’s.
•Obama watched intently as Carson spoke for more than 25 minutes.

One of the more unique speeches delivered at this morning’s National Prayer Breakfast came from Dr. Benjamin S. Carson, a world-renowned pediatric neurosurgeon at Johns Hopkins Hospital. Taking the stage before President Barack Obama’s faith-filled address, Carson spoke for more than 25 minutes, tackling issues ranging from education to personal responsibility

jmort
02-07-2013, 08:49 PM
Thank you for the info. I just learned about a great man. I bet hussein was fuming - how dare this "Uncle Tom" not bow down to race pimps. His speech was a stem-winder.

xs11jack
02-07-2013, 09:12 PM
Sounds like a man who will make a difference in peoples lives. I like him.
Jack

Charlie Two Tracks
02-08-2013, 07:48 PM
http://blog.heritage.org/2013/02/08/dr-ben-carson-speaks-truth-to-power-at-national-prayer-breakfast/

If you haven't seen it, you really need to

DLCTEX
02-08-2013, 08:13 PM
Great post! I bet the anointed one hated to follow him!

P.K.
02-08-2013, 08:17 PM
Saw a segment on "The Five." The Doc has a great big set of brass ones to take "that guy" on at a prayer breakfast. But since you can't nail him down anywhere else, great use of "A target of Opportunity" Doc!

snuffy
02-09-2013, 02:58 PM
Did anyone notice that king Hussein didn't applaud when others were? He seldom smiled. He was mad as heck.

I'll bet Dr Carson is never invited back to that prayer breakfast as long as king Hussein is in power?

How dare he be a conservative black man!

1Shirt
02-09-2013, 03:20 PM
This was a great speech, one that needs to be forwarded to all of your addressees: conservative and liberal. There are Black Americans who are truely Americans first, and who disregard race. He is one of them!!!!!
1Shirt!!

Edubya
02-09-2013, 03:29 PM
And if you are not familiar with this Dr. Benjamin Carson, you need to do a Google search and introduce yourself to him. He's done a lot for human kind. Watch some of his YouTube presentations. Not arrogant but humble as the day is long. He was raised by his mother and she worked two to three jobs at a time to get him and his brother started in life.

EW

montana_charlie
02-09-2013, 07:04 PM
Did anyone notice that king Hussein didn't applaud when others were?
Strangely, The Mooch applauded frequently ...

Maybe she didn't understand that the Doctor was making her man look like a slouch.
Or ... maybe he ain't really 'her man' in the strictest sense of the term with him being 'down low', and all.

CM