PDA

View Full Version : Louisiana

Bo1
02-04-2013, 07:35 PM
Any other casters from the central Louisiana area?
I've talked with Junior1942. Plan on meeting up with him soon. I was just wondering if there were any more members close by that I could learn from as well?

Thanks
Bo

Goatwhiskers
02-04-2013, 10:33 PM
I'm just below Simmesport. Been meaning to meet Junior myself, he's my kind of people. GW

akajun
02-05-2013, 08:59 AM
Im in the Baton Rouge area, I believe Down South visits Jonesville, Join up at BayouShooters.com, several casters on there as well.

Goatwhiskers, do you know any of the Hess from Batchelor?

Goatwhiskers
02-05-2013, 10:31 AM
Arnold, cattleman from Morganza, good friend of mine. GW

Down South
02-05-2013, 02:49 PM
I used to live about 20 or so miles from Jr. We never met but should have. My grand daughter is in that house now and I bought a house right out of Monterey on Black River Lake. Needless to say, I'm hardly ever there either. I'm stuck in Houston about 95% of the time.

Bo1
02-05-2013, 02:54 PM
I used to live about 20 or so miles from Jr. We never met but should have. My grand daughter is in that house now and I bought a house right out of Monterey on Black River Lake. Needless to say, I'm hardly ever there either. I'm stuck in Houston about 95% of the time.

Stuck in Houston... Yuck... My dads brother lived there most of his adult life. I used to go visit occasionally when Brown & Root didnt have him traveling around the country.
Nice to meet you, and if you ever need anything down this way, feel free to holler at me.
Bo