PDA

View Full Version : A Kris Kyle parallel...

AviatorTroy
02-03-2013, 09:56 PM
What is going on here? Assassinations?

tomme boy
02-03-2013, 10:35 PM
Kind of like the helicopter with all the SEALS on board that got shot down in Afghanistan right after the SEALS got BL?

Love Life
02-03-2013, 10:38 PM
That as well Tomme boy. A lot of us find the number of SEALs who have died in the last couple of years rather disconcerting. These are not the type of people who die off in large numbers in short periods of time.

TXGunNut
02-03-2013, 10:58 PM
No such thing as a coincidence. The downed helicopter full of SEALS was a result of local employees allowed access to too much info, IIRC. I share Noveske's view on the common thread of psychiatric drugs in mass killings. Privacy concerns and other aspects of political correctness will continue to prevent an open and honest national forum on that subject, IMHO. As long as they can blame guns we won't ever get to the root of the problem. So sad that three very bright stars in the firearms arena are lost to us too soon. I don't buy into conspiracy theories but I'm well aware that evil is alive and well all around us.

runfiverun
02-03-2013, 11:49 PM
umm didn't we lose one in hillary's bathroom when she slipped and got a concussion or something too...

these guy's seriously are trained to survive and live anywhere...

41 mag fan
02-04-2013, 07:38 AM
Seal team 6 personnel would still be alive if we didn't have a politician in office who has a bad habit of not keeping his mouth shut when it should be.
Biden the big mouth

armexman
02-04-2013, 01:30 PM
Gentlemen, there is no such thing as a "Seal Team 6"!!! purely propaganda from Big Brother.
Seals where only at Bin Laden Kill for Delta Team Support. period. DT where the real hit-squad.
Got this from return base security (Rangers).
Only the exalted one's minions can use DT for "clean-ups".
Seals are to independent.

MtGun44
02-04-2013, 10:53 PM
LOL! Right, SEALs were there for Delta Support.

cbrick
02-05-2013, 01:16 PM
Got my tin foil hat on. Tin foil hat says re-read post #7. Hhmmm . . . Tin foil hat not working today.

Rick

olaf455
02-05-2013, 01:33 PM
Gentlemen, there is no such thing as a "Seal Team 6"!!! purely propaganda from Big Brother.
Seals where only at Bin Laden Kill for Delta Team Support. period. DT where the real hit-squad.

What you smokin? Seals have been assigned to teams for a long time, these teams have specialties that they train for. Seal team 6 specializes in counter terrorism.

Jim
02-05-2013, 01:57 PM
If the NAVY TIMES documented the death of a SEAL TEAM 6 member, you gonna tell the Navy the team doesn't exist?

SEAL Team 6 member killed in doctor rescue (http://www.navytimes.com/news/2012/12/ap-seal-team-six-member-killed-afghanistan-rescue-121012)

Mooseman
02-05-2013, 05:24 PM

cbrick
02-05-2013, 05:56 PM
umm didn't we lose one in hillary's bathroom when she slipped and got a concussion or something too...

these guy's seriously are trained to survive and live anywhere...

Eee gads, those guys are tough! Even Hillary's bathroom? Wow!

Rick

Adam10mm
02-06-2013, 01:20 AM
No such thing as a coincidence.
People die. SEALs are people too. I'm one of the first people to raise doubt in the news and question government, but life is full of suck and it ends in death.