PDA

View Full Version : Praying for the boy held in the bunker

pmer
01-31-2013, 10:47 AM
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/31/16759153-alabama-bunker-hostage-boys-family-is-holding-on-by-a-thread?lite

With faith and humility, I hope that 5 year old gets out okay and all the affected famlies can receive some comfort.

Recluse
01-31-2013, 11:22 AM
Wish they could send some Delta Force guys in to whack the *** and get the little boy out.

:coffee:

cbrick
01-31-2013, 12:25 PM
I wish they would do the right thing when they get the *** out, just turn him over to the parents for disposition.

Naw, on second thought they could be liberal touchy feel good idiots and would do nothing but apologize for making him mad. It would work quite well for me though, problem would be solved with zero tax payer expense. Well, some expense. There would be a funeral . . . In a few weeks.

Prayers for the little guy though.

Rick

smokemjoe
01-31-2013, 12:51 PM
I pray that everthing turns out fine.

Got-R-Did
01-31-2013, 02:59 PM
No funeral for a body that is never found again. S.S.S.
Prayers for the Family.

Got-R-Did.

popper
01-31-2013, 04:07 PM
cbrick - buzzards can clean up the mess.

mongoosesnipe
01-31-2013, 04:13 PM
That PVC comonicaion pipe seems like it could have a camera put down it to determin the position of the boy to accurately grave the viability of a breach and a bullet to resolve he situation

pmer
01-31-2013, 09:14 PM
I wish we could dig him out like he was a pocket gopher and stand on his chest till he stops moving. I guess I wouldn't fit in the negotiating team either.

I just herd it still isn't over.

Rick N Bama
01-31-2013, 09:26 PM
The Media is calling it a "Bunker" that he's holed up in when in reality it's just a plain old southern Storm Pit!

Rick

waksupi
01-31-2013, 09:30 PM
Isn't there some kind of gas they could put in the PVC to put him to sleep?

Floydster
01-31-2013, 09:32 PM
Just on the news, they boy is in very bad condition.

I would like to have one minute with that nut case.

Smokeyloads

lylejb
02-01-2013, 12:34 AM
Isn't there some kind of gas they could put in the PVC to put him to sleep

Unfortunatly, any gas they would use would would also affect the boy. The boy has medical problems already, so by the time they pumped enough in to knock out the criminal, it would effect the boy far worse.

The russians tried something like that a few years ago, when terrorists took a theater full of people. They never admitted what they used, but it was thought to be a form of fentnyl, an extremely strong narcotic (10x stronger than heroin).

The innocent hostages had to be rushed to hospitals, and treated as if they overdosed on heroin. over 100 didn't make it......and those were (presumably) healthy adults.

smoked turkey
02-01-2013, 01:46 AM
Prayers for the little fella and his family. What on earth is wrong with people. Its like the gun grabbers and libers have flipped a switch after the election. I think I agree with Flip Wilson for the first time.."the devil made them do it". It has to be something like that because normal people don't do the things that have been going on lately.