PDA

View Full Version : Sized and ready to go!

Gliden07
01-30-2013, 07:26 PM
I have been setting up a Hornady LNL press I received for Christmas for my 9MM. Took over a month to get all the components due to all the shortages. It worked out good though! Due to the Generosity of some on this site I was able to complete the press setup Sunday, FS reloading had sent me an order I had placed 3 weeks ago. I was able to cast over 300 Boolits before the LNL was set up. They were able to harden for a week. I sized 25 of them last night and loaded my first run on the Hornady! Nothing against my Lee Pro 1000 but what a world of difference!! Have to wait till Saturday for test fire to see if load needs tweaking! Fingers crossed!!

Walter Laich
01-30-2013, 07:37 PM
sounds like you are well on your way to happiness

be sure to keep us posted

41 mag fan
01-31-2013, 08:09 AM
Amazing on the difference in quality and how much nicer it is using quality products. Some lee products are good products, but their progressive presses are not IMO.
Their turret and single stages are good products, but i had too much trouble with their progressive presses

Wal'
01-31-2013, 09:17 AM
Happiness is.............................

lead4me
01-31-2013, 02:14 PM
I've had my LNL AP press for about 2years now, I was lucky in that I got to start reloading with it. My friends tried to talk me into a index-able turret set-up to start with but I went to the progressive and glad that I did. Only had 1 double charge, my bad, short stroked press but caught it before anything bad happened. Had to tweak the primer assembly once but press run's great.