PDA

View Full Version : Hi, guys!

Bloodman14
01-24-2013, 01:32 AM
Thought I'd drop in for a few, and bring you up to date. Been busy for awhile with school, and holding A's in all classes. Haven't had time to fire up a pot or squeeze a trigger in some time, but the weather isn't cooperating, anyway. Working on my G'parents place takes what time I do have. Doing a lot of writing for these classes, too. It seems that the keyboard has taken the place of the lab in these classes! Pathophys is an interesting class, to say the least. Who knew the human body was so fragile and yet so resilient? (Well, I guess God did!)
Anyway, I wanted to let you know that I'm still here and kickin'.
Take care!

runfiverun
01-24-2013, 01:56 AM
just keep on doing what your doing.
ten years of the hardest work you are ever gonna do will pay off in the next 50.

41 mag fan
01-24-2013, 07:49 AM
RFR has that right on the money...this 10 yrs will be brutal, but will be worth it in the long run.

Wayne Smith
01-24-2013, 09:47 PM
Brutal, perhaps, but you will also never have more fun than you do learning all this stuff! Putting it to use for the next 25-40 years is challenging, but often not as much fun.

**oneshot**
01-24-2013, 09:58 PM
Keep up the studies!! But remember "all work and no play makes.........."

429421Cowboy
01-25-2013, 02:05 AM
Good to hear from you! Glad yout studies are going well for you, i can sure relate to not having much time for shooting! I am talking Literature this semester, that is plenty of writing, feels like high school over again once i add in Gender and Equality and US History. So far Stats has been quite enjoyable and straight forward but your life depends on your TI-84 Plus thats for sure.
Anyways! Good to hear from you, enjoy your classes and spring break is almost on the horizon!