PDA

View Full Version : Bullberry barrel works: Exemplary service

wch
01-14-2013, 03:35 PM
A few days ago I ordered a 17 caliber form die from Bullberry and they shipped it promptly. A very courteous gentleman took my order and followed through accurately.
On Saturday, I got the envelope that Bullberry had sent, but it was empty! The envelope was torn and the die had obviously fallen out and was lost.
I emailed Bullberry and told them what happened so that they would understand that when I called and re-ordered, I wanted a small box for the die.
Today I received an e mail from Jean at Bullberry telling me that I "would not have to reorder, that she would send one out to me today, packaged in a box- no charge."
Now that, ladies and gentlemen, is customer service above and beyond.

cbrick
01-14-2013, 03:45 PM
Absolutely. Bullberry is a great place to do business with. In addition to making exceptional barrels they are also "The Woodsmith's" and can supply some incredible lumber to stock your favorite firearm.

Rick

41 mag fan
01-14-2013, 06:59 PM
Yes they are exceptional. Ordered a stub barrel for my Encore pistol. the specs on the frame were tighter than normal. They asked if they paid for shipping if i'd send it to them, so they had measurements for any time someone else had this happen. they arranged for pickup, the whole 9 yrds, and had it back in my hand within 3 days of it shipping.

Blacksmith
01-14-2013, 10:47 PM
Bullberry has been top notch since before they moved to their present location and that was a long time ago, I just can't remember just when. If you want to know what caliber you can get for a Contender or Encore just visit their site.
http://www.bullberry.com/custom_barrels.html

Sweetpea
01-14-2013, 10:51 PM
Bullberry's shop looks like a run-down shack... OK, so it really is!

But they sure are some great people there.

Iowa Fox
01-15-2013, 02:51 AM
The folks at Bullberry have always gone above and beyond for me. Can't thank them enough. My oldest barrel is from their days in Las Vegas.

Wayne Smith
01-15-2013, 01:45 PM
Thanks for that link. I just e-mailed them about a 9.3x74R chamber. They don't currently list it.

Wayne Smith
01-15-2013, 05:38 PM
WOW. Much better service than S&W, if you see my thread in pistols and handcannons. Bullberry got back to me the same day saying that they chamber the 9.3x74R at a premium of $80 over their regular price - not bad. And they have the reamer.

Haven't heard back from S&W yet, sent that one Sunday, so they got it yesterday AM.