PDA

View Full Version : Guess I came late to the dance...

BoolitSchuuter
01-10-2013, 07:46 PM
I thought my SWMBO had failed to tell me that my subscription was due for Precision Shooting magazine. I went to their website just a minute ago and found they had shut down and closed up shop. :( This was one of the finest magazines I had ever read. The writers didn't try to dumb down anything! I'd be lying if I said I understood all the things I read about internal and external ballistics. This magazine will be sorely missed in this house.

MakeMineA10mm
01-10-2013, 10:33 PM
It was a very high-quality publication too. Cover photos were great and quality of the articles, as you mention, was very high. It reminded me of the old, original Handloader magazines...

I haven't subscribed for awhile, but you may want to check out Varmint Hunter Association. Their magazine is worth the club membership price. Equaly high-quality publication. It might take the edge off. :)

Beau Cassidy
01-10-2013, 10:53 PM
I have about the last 18 years worth. When I started subscribing the were all about benchrest and accuracy. They seem to have drifted some over the years but I still enjoyed reading it.