PDA

View Full Version : Upgraded my NRA Membership to Life Member today

bruce drake
01-08-2013, 09:28 PM
After being an Associate Member (card only for $10) for many years to just shoot one or two rifle matches a year when I first started shooting Highpower a decade ago to then moving up to Annual renewals when I could afford to pay for the membership and the magazine, I made the decision today I needed to move up to Life Membership.

The renewed attempts to infringe the 2nd Amendment by the Brady Bunch finally made me decide to work towards helping protect this right for my children.

I wonder if others have increased their donations or membership levels based off the Left's recent attacks at the 2nd?

Bruce

sundog
01-08-2013, 10:00 PM
I did a pay out plan in early 70s for a life membership. Then over the years opportunities arose to upgrade for $X. I availed myself, and also a charter member Golden Eagle. I am a beneficiary member now. I also hold several instructor ratings and RSO.

Every year there is an election for directors. I take that seriously.

Like any organization, from time to time there will be some things with which a member may not agree, but the NRA, all in all, is a pretty good organization.

2wheelDuke
01-09-2013, 12:02 AM
I hear that you can become a life member for $300 right now with a referral from an existing life member. I'm ready to pull the trigger on that, just need a life member's number.

waksupi
01-09-2013, 01:11 AM
PM sent, Duke.

popper
01-09-2013, 10:52 AM
I'd go lifetime if they had someone different than Boehner or Chamberlain in the discussions.

Jal5
01-09-2013, 06:31 PM
How does that offer work life member for $300?