PDA

View Full Version : Gunbroker verification??

DCM
01-01-2013, 10:14 PM
I went to gunbroker after not being there for a looooooooong time.
I logged in and when I tried to list an item they tried to charge me $2 to verify that I am who I say I am AND they wanted a TON of personal info.

Is this normal?

cajun shooter
01-02-2013, 08:33 AM
Yes that is the way they verify your information.

41 mag fan
01-02-2013, 09:44 AM
Heck they charged me $2 a couple years ago for being a buyer not a seller....disgusted me...

badgeredd
01-02-2013, 10:09 AM
Heck they charged me $2 a couple years ago for being a buyer not a seller....disgusted me...

Actually, I'd guess that if you check your GB account you have a balance of $2 in it, at least that is how mine is after they verified my info.

Edd

farmallcrew
01-02-2013, 10:10 AM
Yea gunbroker has gotten out of control. I bought a lot of brass and the guy didn't give me the right address to send him a MO, I email him about it, he ignored me and turned me into gun broker for non payer. I contacted gun broker about it, and they suspended my account until March of this year. I was like ***!!!! Needless to say gun broker is off my bookmarks list, and same with friends and family.

Gunbroker has become crooks and will not help you out. Stay away from them. I can't give you the handle of the seller because of my account is suspended. Gun broker must be run by liberals stateing they are gun nuts.