PDA

View Full Version : Join the NRA! Latest deal.

Got-R-Did
12-31-2012, 07:59 PM
https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/signup.asp?CampaignID=bassprowy

Edited to add that this deal can also be used by current NRA Members to extend your existing Membership by one year!!!

No-Brainer.
Got-R-Did.

Bad Water Bill
12-31-2012, 10:00 PM
Now that is a deal and just when we need more new members.

Got-R-Did
01-01-2013, 01:27 PM
Bump for those who may have missed it earlier.
Every gun owner should be a Member.
Got-R-Did.

farmallcrew
01-01-2013, 03:16 PM
Yep you bet!!!

troyboy
01-01-2013, 04:17 PM
I threw in the towel and signed up for the Life membership. Then I joined Virginia Citizens Defense League. The line in the sand has been drawn and the time to act has arrived. United we stand divided we fall.

Lee
01-01-2013, 04:51 PM
Thanks for the link. A deal like that is too good to pass up. Or am I missing something in the fine print??:???:

Down South
01-01-2013, 05:09 PM
I'm glad to see this here. I know it's posted in the Swappin & Sellin section but it might get more attention over here. I wish one of our moderators would put it in all of the forums till the deal is over. That would get others attention.
Below is what I posted on my Facebook wall plus I sent out an email to everyone who I thought might be interested.

The link below is a great opportunity to join, renew or extend your NRA membership. You pay $25 and get a $25 Bass Pro gift card. So, in other words, Bass Pro is giving you a free membership just to sign up.
The NRA could really use our support right now to defend our gun rights.
Pass this on to your friends if you support our right to own and bear arms.

https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/signup.asp?CampaignID=bassprowy

GaryN
01-01-2013, 06:09 PM
Thanks for posting that. I've been a life member since 1983. But that's a good deal and I passed it on to others who may join.

Lefty SRH
01-01-2013, 06:20 PM
I signed up!

mjwcaster
01-01-2013, 09:54 PM
I had used this deal to renew a few months ago.
Got the gift card within weeks of signing up.
The wife just used it for herself and a gift for a friend. And we told the friends wife that what I wanted for Xmas was for her to sign up and then hand the gift card to me.
I am going to be pushing for other friends to sign up for it also.
If I had the money I would have just bought a bunch more gifts for them.
The wife had trouble online buying for someone else, but called up and bought it with no problems.
I think I will save up the gift cards to get a rifle for our daughter, or just 22 ammo.

Matt

Got-R-Did
01-02-2013, 02:36 AM
Well Done Down South, and yet another excellent suggestion to post it everywhere on this Forum, but I will let the Owner/Moderators make that call.
Lets get this deal out there to as many places as we can.
Got-R-Did.

Got-R-Did
01-03-2013, 01:24 PM
Bump for anyone yet to see this post.
Got-R-Did.

1Shirt
01-03-2013, 03:29 PM
For those who belong to gun clubs that do not require membership in the NRA, I strongly recommend that you promote membership in the NRA as a condition of membership.
1Shirt!

Down South
01-03-2013, 06:03 PM
For those who belong to gun clubs that do not require membership in the NRA, I strongly recommend that you promote membership in the NRA as a condition of membership.
1Shirt!
The club that I belond to requires it but we are an NRA sponsered club.

jlm223
01-03-2013, 06:44 PM
I signed up Tuesday, did not see the deal until after, told several guys at work about it.

Down South
01-04-2013, 08:30 PM
Sent the link to a few more buddies that I forgot about.

Got-R-Did
01-07-2013, 03:36 PM
Was just advised that this deal can also be used by existing members to extend your current membership by one year.
Please pass this on to all your Friends!
Got-R-Did.

Down South
01-07-2013, 06:19 PM
Yes, I have extended my membership several times by taking advantage of deals like this. That's what I did this time.