PDA

View Full Version : Were done with ebay and pay pal.

Just Duke
12-18-2012, 08:44 PM
First off before anyone chimes in and states their anti gun I have no concerns about what there political posture is.
After they got sued for the the kid at the college purchasing magazines from ebay I can well understand their new mission statement.

Anyway moving on.
Ebay only protects the BUYER and usually some crafty sly characters that are professional ebay grifters.
People my wife sold to expect same day shipping.
When she sells something here I don't do same day shipping especially on a $30.00 item because our down time is from the time we leave the door until the time we arrive back home is 2 hours. So we ship once a week when we have several things to ship.
The "where's my tracking people" meaning "I don't trust you" even after 400 positive feedbacks. Like this is going to get it to them quicker. This happens here quite often.
People on the east coast thinking that their item should arrive in three days just because it says so on the flat rate box.
Or where's my stuff Duke. It's been a week now. Folks Nevada.... well I'm 4 hours from the Pacific coast to PA VA GA or FL is not a 3 day delivery.
Here's the main one. We ship to someone and they aren't there for delivery confirmation and it's our fault they weren't home.
Then the why is the shipping more than the flat rate box price? Signature confirmation and insurance puts a $14.00 flat rate box up to $19.00 and lets not forget tape, pop corn and bubble wrap as just about anything other than an anvil can get broke. Packing materials are very expensive anymore.
Ebay fees were 300 last month and 250 this month weather anything sold or not.
The owner of ebay hails from the same country that brought you the hostage crisis in the 70's by the way. I always thought that part of the world would have been better suited to having a huge Pyrex glass parking lot although I have no idea if the M-60 tank tracks fairs on low grade Pyrex.
And as my former signature used to say; Camel might be awfully tasty cooked at 10,000 degrees for 30 seconds.

41 mag fan
12-18-2012, 09:01 PM
They're heavy...they'll make tracks or put knobblys on the cats!!

runfiverun
12-19-2012, 02:57 AM
they do make rubber tracks for "on highway" use so they'd be fine.
never used e-bay and never will so i don't got nothiin to say bout that.

Rik
12-19-2012, 08:23 AM
I've considered putting some stuff on Ebay, looks like a PIA to me.

x101airborne
12-19-2012, 08:23 AM
Breathe, Duke! Breathe!
Some people are just ignorant. It is not your fault Darwin is defeated.
And yes, a lot of that area is well suited to become a glass based solar reflector. God, if I lived over there I would be mad all the time also. And camel tasts like crud, I can tell you. It cooks up grey and tastes like you are licking a sheeps tail. There isn't enough BBQ sauce to make that stuff go down. I havent used my e-bay account in so long it is silly. I dont even browse.

ShooterAZ
12-19-2012, 10:28 AM
never used e-bay and never will so i don't got nothiin to say bout that.

Yup, same here.