PDA

View Full Version : Tis the season...............

NSP64
12-13-2012, 09:34 PM
For things to break.
Garbage disposal $100.00
Wi Fi modem $100.00
Case tumbler $65.00 (on sale)

Then the GF see the neighbors get in a wreck (1 leaving the cul-d-sac, 1 entering)
and you think our problems aren't that bad after all.The LORD works in mysterious ways.

So, I started a job back in October and really like working there. I have met a young man (now I feel old) and we talk about hunting and shooting on breaks. He doesn't get to shoot much due to expense of ammo. Talk turned to reloading in the last week and I ask him what other guns he shoots beside the AR he always talks about. None.
Had to sell his other ones when he was laid off. (wife and 1 small son to feed)

So, after the neighbors had their crash tonight, the light goes on(I can be slow on the uptake sometimes).
I get to looking around downstairs, find some stuff that I could give him to help him get addicted to reloading.

I have a single stage press, powder measure, reloading manual.
If anyone has a Lee case trimmer for .223, or dies, or case gauge, or a set of scales that they would like to donate to this cause, then PM me by the end of the weekend

If not, I will buy them and give it to him next friday. Thanks Kyle

WILCO
12-14-2012, 10:26 AM
I would show him how to reload first and then see if he "Bites".

edler7
12-14-2012, 11:58 AM
I beat ya to the garbage disposal...replaced it last month. Locked up tighter than a bull's bu** in fly season.

Now, the water heater is leaking....

1Shirt
12-14-2012, 03:53 PM
Wilco has it right! Take him thru a casting session or two, and to the range to shoot reloads, and see if he is ready.
1Shirt!