PDA

View Full Version : Disgraceful & embarrassing

Jim
12-10-2012, 07:32 PM
This is George, Mr. Bill's brother. Now you know why I never talk about him.

Smitty's Retired
12-10-2012, 07:35 PM
Thanks Jim, needed that. LOL Hmmmmmmm, I have a black & white American short hair. Now I know where some of my Bud Light may be going. LOL

Trey45
12-10-2012, 07:42 PM
At least he's not drinking the bottom shelf stuff.

alrighty
12-10-2012, 07:44 PM
Did Mr. Bill take the Picture? Cats are always pranking each other.Thanks for the laugh.

firefly1957
12-10-2012, 07:51 PM
Hope PETA don't see this they will be after you again! (Hunting being a reason too)

Thumbcocker
12-10-2012, 07:53 PM
Many families have one they are not especially proud of.

Jim
12-10-2012, 08:09 PM
At least he's not drinking the bottom shelf stuff.

Of course not! He got that outa' my huntin' vest!

scottiemom
12-10-2012, 08:11 PM
hmmm.....like father, like son???? :wink:

Love Life
12-10-2012, 08:15 PM
Great picture. Thanks for the laugh Jim.

WILCO
12-10-2012, 08:17 PM
The Mr. Bill chronicles! I love it Jim!!!! Keep them coming!

square butte
12-10-2012, 08:42 PM
Jim, I thank you - and my wife thanks you. You just cannot imagine how much pleasure this gave Victoria and me - At a time it was greatly needed. Our cat "Jimmie" (yep) would be right at home with George and Mr Bill

Catshooter
12-10-2012, 08:47 PM
Outa yer huntin' vest! Now that's just low.

At least he has good taste.

Cat

km101
12-10-2012, 08:53 PM
Outta' your huntin' vest? So its "monkey (or feline) see, monkey do? Jim you are setting a bad example for those poor boys. Keep up the good work!

JeffinNZ
12-10-2012, 09:19 PM
I blame the parents!

Wayne Smith
12-10-2012, 09:41 PM
Reprobate! Not him, Jim, you for letting him have access to it!

Blacksmith
12-10-2012, 09:41 PM
I hope he didn't drink all your Jack, or you might catch a chill on your next huntin' trip.

Jim
12-10-2012, 11:17 PM
I had that bottle in the inside pocket of my huntin' vest and it stays hangin' across my office chair here in the gun room. I know dern good and well he's been in here late at night pokin' around after we go to bed. Sometimes Bill and I have a snort together and I wouldn't mind if George was to ask, but DANG stealin' my whiskey!

koehn,jim
12-10-2012, 11:34 PM
He must have felt a cold coming on and made himself a hot toddy to ward off the cold and flu season. It was for purely medical reasons forgive him.

Idaho Mule
12-11-2012, 12:19 AM
It was either for medicinal purposes as stated above, or aiming oil, not sure witch, further observation needed. JW

runfiverun
12-11-2012, 02:48 AM
finally a cat i might like.
does he chase mice?
not in that state, just on a normal basis.

Boerrancher
12-11-2012, 07:48 AM
Jim, I hope you don't get in trouble for contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

Thanks for the laugh this morning, and best wishes,

Joe

Jim
12-11-2012, 08:30 AM
finally a cat i might like.
does he chase mice? not in that state, just on a normal basis.

No, he kills 'em outright! George has a 'Take no prisoners' policy. He sits in the corner between the fridge and the cupboard at night with my Benelli and a 250 lumen light and waits for 'em to stick their head out. I've had to replace two cabinet doors on account of buckshot damage.

Sasquatch-1
12-11-2012, 08:42 AM
No, he kills 'em outright! George has a 'Take no prisoners' policy. He sits in the corner between the fridge and the cupboard at night with my Benelli and a 250 lumen light and waits for 'em to stick their head out. I've had to replace two cabinet doors on account of buckshot damage.

Well, you need to get him an old gallery gun with 22 short gallery rounds. That should reduce any collateral damage.

**oneshot**
12-11-2012, 08:44 AM
Guess he ran out cat nip!!!!

Jtarm
12-11-2012, 08:49 AM
Alcohol is a gateway drug. He'll be doing catnip soon.

41 mag fan
12-11-2012, 01:33 PM
I hope that cats of legal age to drink...otherwise the kitty cops are liable to arrest you for contributing to minor!!

OOpps looks like boerrancher beat me to the thought!

runfiverun
12-11-2012, 03:59 PM
he'd do fine here then,the kids told me the dog drank all my beer..
i know she ate all the carrots,but i'm not buying the beer story.
wait,,,,,, i am missing a partial bottle of yukon from the gun room.hmmm....... dog!!

snuffy
12-11-2012, 04:06 PM
It takes one boozer to know another.

Sasquatch-1
12-11-2012, 04:16 PM
wait,,,,,, i am missing a partial bottle of yukon from the gun room.hmmm....... dog!!

When my wife and I got married I left a bottle of Jose Quervo at my in-laws house. They fed it to their bassett hound that night. They told me that was the quietest the dog had ever been.

x101airborne
12-11-2012, 04:26 PM
Um, Jim,.... I hate to tell you, I got the cat drunk.
I have just been going through a really hard time,
And the fur was so soft,
A little candle light, some supper, she crawled up on my lap, one thing led to another,
Next thing I know I wake up with a hangover and fur in my mouth........
I am sorry, Jim. I just... I just....
I am trying to get into my artistic phase...
And that Lying SOB Johnson....... I would never disrespect your cat.

LOL!

farmerjim
12-11-2012, 05:06 PM
George looks like a Tortoiseshell cat in that picture. Only one in about 3,000 is a male. These males have three chromosomes instead of two. This could be his problem.
I have been using that excuse myself for years.

Jim
12-11-2012, 06:30 PM
And the fur was so soft,
A little candle light, some supper, she crawled up on my lap, one thing led to another,

LOL!

You drove 23 hours to Floyd, got my cat drunk, framed him and left without so much as a "kiss....."? I see how it is now! That's awright, I'll fix you. I'll take you 'coon huntin' one night out there on Alleghaney Springs Road and leave ya' on ol' man Anders' place. Next time anybody sees you, you'll be on a milk carton!

WILCO
12-11-2012, 06:40 PM
No, he kills 'em outright! George has a 'Take no prisoners' policy.

Easy listening for George: Lou Monte - Pepino, the Italian Mouse .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V57hP7Ipjw4

jcwit
12-11-2012, 07:22 PM
AA is the next step!

41 mag fan
12-11-2012, 07:45 PM

Is that the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth?? And are you sticking to that story!!!???

And the fur was so soft,

LOL!

OMG!!! You get a knock at the door and its from the PETA police, i hope Jim will stick up for you that you was never there!!!

Man that was a good laugh....i sincerely hope the cat was declawed!!

I can see the flyers now all nailed up on the telephone poles......
WANTED: x101airborne for cat molesting. if seen consider him harmful to your pets and call 1-800- MEOW

You drove 23 hours to Floyd, got my cat drunk, framed him and left without so much as a "kiss....."? I see how it is now! That's awright, I'll fix you. I'll take you 'coon huntin' one night out there on Alleghaney Springs Road and leave ya' on ol' man Anders' place. Next time anybody sees you, you'll be on a milk carton!

Take him snipe hunting! I got a gunny sack you can borrow if needed!

Jim
12-11-2012, 07:48 PM
.....Take him snipe hunting!.....

Snipe hunts are for Boy Scouts and church camp-outs. 'Coon huntin' is real and the places we go are VERY real!

fishhawk
12-11-2012, 07:53 PM
Now in case you don't know there actually is a bird called a snipe http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snipe granted the way of hunting them is a little different but there are snipe!

41 mag fan
12-11-2012, 07:58 PM
Now in case you don't know there actually is a bird called a snipe http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snipe granted the way of hunting them is a little different but there are snipe!

Oh no..here in IN we have the REAL snipe....only way to catch them is someone has a gunny sack, and 2 other people go running around in the bushes sounding like big foot and run them into the gunny sack. Of course the 2 people doing the chasing, have to travel a long ways to rustle up them snipe. Usually though the hunt is so horrendously hard, the 2 runners have to stop at the local bar and cool off before they go looking for more snipe. Lots of times thats in the next county, where they'll stop at the bar and see if anyones talking about where they seen them at!!

x101airborne
12-11-2012, 08:36 PM
LOL, boys, but I have been snipe hunting and coon hunting..... I have made it back from Louisianna and west Texas, so I aint skeered. And believe me, when you walk out of west Texas not needing any stitches, you have accomplished something.

runfiverun
12-11-2012, 10:35 PM
we got snipe here too.
not too many coons yet though.

and i'm stickin to the dog ate the carrots [not to sure about the beer though. she don't even like Dr.Pepper, she really likes kool-aid though]
sumthin wrong with that dog, now that i think about it.

41 mag fan
12-12-2012, 07:49 AM
we got snipe here too.
not too many coons yet though.

and i'm stickin to the dog ate the carrots [not to sure about the beer though. she don't even like Dr.Pepper, she really likes kool-aid though]
sumthin wrong with that dog, now that i think about it.

Vegetarian dog.....better take her to the doggy psychiatrist!

41 mag fan
12-12-2012, 08:14 AM
LOL, boys, but I have been snipe hunting and coon hunting..... I have made it back from Louisianna and west Texas, so I aint skeered. And believe me, when you walk out of west Texas not needing any stitches, you have accomplished something.

I knew a guy from the west Tx area back in '88. We was both stationed at Ft Hood. Kendrick was a nice guy, little strange though. Caught him a few times in the motor pool, licking the grease off the cranes on our HEMMTT's. He'd try anything at least once, grease, cow patties, scorpions, dirt....
Actually haven't thought about him since the Gulf War....I hope he's doing ok.

Blacksmith
12-12-2012, 02:53 PM
Jim

If you fix George an "Ice Worm Cocktail" it will either cure him or kill him.
Here's how:
http://www.robertwservice.com/modules/smartsection/item.php?itemid=306

scottiemom
12-13-2012, 08:23 PM
just to update you on George...he has taken the pledge and vowed to go straight. of course it helps that Jim now locks his office door at night!

JeffinNZ
12-13-2012, 10:54 PM
just to update you on George...he has taken the pledge and vowed to go straight. of course it helps that Jim now locks his office door at night!

I don't know how you live with either of them. You're obviously a saintly paragon of patience.

Gliden07
12-13-2012, 11:04 PM
If he needs help you could always refer him to C.A.T. (Cats Adictive Tendencies) its a 12 step program to help Cats with there addictions!! Sent this to my Girlfriend she loves cats!!

Jim
12-14-2012, 08:46 AM
I don't know how you live with either of them. You're obviously a saintly paragon of patience.

Gran'daddy always told me it don't take long to figger out who ya' friends are. [smilie=1: :bigsmyl2:

MUSTANG
12-16-2012, 12:54 AM
I have three similar reprobate felines. They and the neighbors Black Cocker Spaniel show up each morning at 0530 for a bowl of milk. As soon as they get the milk, their gone. I guess they provide a fair trade as they all do a fair job of keeping the Pocket Gophers reduced on my place (Unfortunately the US Fish & Wildlife Service (USFWS) and Nevada Dept of Wildlife (NDOW) for some reason consider the pests to be "Sensitive"; first step towards "Endangered".) They do not have many in the Las Vegas Basin, so those of us in rural Nevada have to put up with Stupidity in managing the vermin. Well back to the issue, I really do appreciate the trade I have with our 3 Felines in controlling the vermin. Maybe I need to leave a bottle of MESCAL out for them on occasion.

Mustang