PDA

View Full Version : A sincere thanks to Goodsteel, not sure where else to put this.

Balkandom
12-10-2012, 02:33 AM
Folks,

I had an amazing day. It was a crappy weather day in NW Arkansas, and I and buddy of mine sat in all day and cast bullets. Most of you think that's just plaing good logic, which it is, but I would not have done so without my friend Tim Malcolm, aka "Goodsteel" here. He saw the poor lost soul that I was when I started on this board, not too many months ago, and he has been an incredibly capable and exquisitely patient mentor throughout the process of me taking **** that came off of car tires and turning it into nice bullets.

It was a day spent in front of a melting pot with a friend, and all things considered, I can't think of a better way to spend the time (Except shooting what we made.). Tim, thank you.

Mike

303Guy
12-10-2012, 03:01 AM
It's the right place, I should think. Thanks for sharing and glad you had a good day. There is no such thing as bad weather, just bad choices of what to do in it.

Good on ya, Goodsteel.:drinks:

P.S. Getting out in the bush with a rifle and suitable clothing is not a bad choice. Just make sure there is hot soup and cold beer is waiting for you when you get back in! And fire wood to start that fire going quickly.

MBTcustom
12-10-2012, 07:52 AM
You're welcome Mike. I'm glad I can pass on what I know to somebody else. There are lots of good times ahead.

41 mag fan
12-10-2012, 08:52 AM
Thats why this community is considered a family to most of us here.

dragonrider
12-10-2012, 10:29 AM
Good company always makes a good day, no matter the weather.

gray wolf
12-10-2012, 12:43 PM
Ya know men,
I think saying something good about someone can go just about anyplace,
As for me ?I think he's an OK guy also. Then again if you stay on this forum long enough you will have a very long list of OK guys. I know I do.

longarm85
12-11-2012, 12:15 AM
Thats why i come here and read and try to learn, lots of nice guys and good advice.....

GP100man
12-11-2012, 12:24 AM
Agreed Sam ,the naughty list is short !

Merry Christmas all !!!

jaysouth
12-11-2012, 07:25 PM
Knowledge you die with is wasted!

geargnasher
12-11-2012, 09:09 PM
Tim is the definition of "good people", and I'm glad Ken asked him to join in on the moderation duties of the board.

Gear