PDA

View Full Version : Just a note of gratitude to everyone here ..

Digger
12-09-2012, 03:05 PM
Please excuse if this is in the wrong forum but wanted a little more visibility ....
Been loading and casting for the hand gun calibers last few years but for various reasons was not able to get to my rifles ... Now I feel as if I have graduated ....
Wanted to say I am grateful to everyone here with their guidance and with that you made my Christmas ! .... please read the link i just posted in the military guns forum and thanks again fellas .... the questions and inquiry's will certainly continue ....digger
http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?174226-Thank-you-thank-you

MtGun44
12-10-2012, 12:21 AM
Very welcome! People here like to help and there is a very wide and deep pool of knowledge on the main
topic and associated reloading topics. Have fun!

Bill

ricksplace
12-10-2012, 10:20 AM
I have to agree. I have been a caster for 40+ years and thought I knew a lot about it... until I found this place! I am in awe of the knowledge base and intelligence of the folks on this site. I don't "awe" easily. I just retired from 23 years as a College Prof. I know smart when I see it, and there is an abundance of it here.

Sax.45
12-10-2012, 10:35 AM
I also have to agree. The knowledge on this forum is amazing. I belong to other forums and was always refered to cast boolits forum, Now I know why. Great people here, always willing to help. All you have to do is ask.

Sax.45

zuke
12-10-2012, 11:51 AM
This is a great forum, almost one big happy family