PDA

View Full Version : 54 Christmas Trees in The White House

doctorggg
12-07-2012, 03:40 PM
I never had much respect for the Obamas. But bragging on 54 decorated Christmas Trees in the White House when many people can't even afford one it too much!!!

JeffinNZ
12-07-2012, 04:16 PM
If it was Mitt Romney would you feel the same?

WILCO
12-07-2012, 05:57 PM
Using other folk's money is the way most tyrants live a life of excess..............

WILCO
12-07-2012, 05:58 PM
If it was Mitt Romney would you feel the same?

Yep. I would.

1Shirt
12-07-2012, 06:28 PM
The Christmas trees are an overdone proposition as has been the numerous vacations by all of the Obozos, and all at tax payers expenses.
1Shirt!

41 mag fan
12-07-2012, 07:00 PM
When you have a credit card with unlimited funds on it and you never pay a dime of it back, you pretty much spend spend spend.

Love Life
12-07-2012, 07:01 PM
Where do I get one of those credit cards?

Bad Water Bill
12-07-2012, 07:09 PM

When you get one please pick up one for this OLD man as well. [smilie=s:

Smitty's Retired
12-07-2012, 07:23 PM
I'm surprized he knows how many there are!! I figured with all his vacationing instead of working on the "Fiscal Cliff" he wouldn't have time to see them all.

doctorggg
12-07-2012, 08:23 PM
Yes I would.

doctorggg
12-07-2012, 08:25 PM
Yes I would. The US is in serious financial trouble no matter who is wasting the money. OTE=JeffinNZ;1948445]If it was Mitt Romney would you feel the same?[/QUOTE]

doctorggg
12-07-2012, 08:27 PM
I'm surprized he knows how many there are!! I figured with all his vacationing instead of working on the "Fiscal Cliff" he wouldn't have time to see them all.

It was Michelle who was bragging. Saw it on today's news. How many meals for the "hungry" would that money have feed?

Bad Water Bill
12-07-2012, 08:39 PM
NO COMMENTS as this is OUR TOWN.:evil:

doctorggg
12-07-2012, 09:07 PM
I am sorry I posted this in the wrong site. I guess it should have been in Humor and off topics. I am still learning my way around this fabulous site. Greg

wv109323
12-07-2012, 10:05 PM
54 Christmas trees in the White House. That is one for every state in the union.

Bad Water Bill
12-07-2012, 11:14 PM
54 Christmas trees in the White House. That is one for every state in the union.

B H O said he had visited 56 states with one more to go.

3 States have failed to contribute their fare share of pine needles.[smilie=s:

JeffinNZ
12-08-2012, 05:13 AM
If they are all brand new then I guess that is a problem. I suspect they will be the 'house' stock dragged out every year.

41 mag fan
12-08-2012, 09:46 AM

Oh thats the easy part to get one of them. Heres what you have to do:

1. Lie, Lie and Lie some more, and believe your lies as you speak.
2. Cheat, Cheat and Cheat some more, and believe you are benefitting the general public while you're cheating them out of their dreams and money.
3. Be easily swayed and able to take a bribe, from a lobbyist group.
4. Have a degree that doesn't pertain to business or how to run a gov't.
5. Have the ability to blame everyone else for the problems this country has, while really not having a clue how to fix them.
6. Have th ability to tell everyone what they want to hear, even though you'll never do what you say.
7. Belong to an affiliation, or political party.
8. Call yourself a politician of the people.
9. Do everything thats not common sense.

doctorggg
12-08-2012, 10:24 AM
I guess this shows they aren't "house" stock

The White House may have gone a little extreme with their holiday decorations this year, decking their halls with a staggering 54 live Christmas trees - enough to put one in nearly every other room in the entire building.

This year's total is nearly 50 per cent more than last year's 37, which included seven artificial ones. In truth, the number of trees varies from year-to-year. In 1997 there were 36 trees, while in 2008, there were a scant 27.

First Lady Michelle Obama seemed excited over the abundant greenery, saying in her holiday address, 'We have 54 trees in the White House -- 54. That’s a lot of trees.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2242509/White-House-splurges-holiday-decorations-adding-nearly-50-cent-Christmas-trees-year.html#ixzz2ETEDgWsB
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Junior1942
12-08-2012, 11:07 AM
Two kids living in the White House might have something to do with the number of Christmas trees in the White House. By the way, haven't a lot of you guys claimed the president was Muslim? If true, what's he doing with Christmas trees???

1Shirt
12-08-2012, 11:16 AM
Good point Junior! However his name is of Arab background! Just food for thought!
1Shirt!

Bad Water Bill
12-08-2012, 11:55 AM
Junior

IT'S FOR THE CHILDREN

The ROYAL family will be vacationing in Hawaii (costing us about $7 MILLION) and will not have to tolerate looking at all of those live (if they are cut down how can they be live) trees shedding those nasty needles all over.

Mlcompound
12-08-2012, 12:07 PM
Is it really surprising that someone who is willing to spend the country into a black hole would indulge like that?

Sent with my Evo 4g from Tapatalk.

doctorggg
12-08-2012, 12:28 PM
Two kids living in the White House might have something to do with the number of Christmas trees in the White House. By the way, haven't a lot of you guys claimed the president was Muslim? If true, what's he doing with Christmas trees???

He's denied being Muslim so he has to keep up appearances.

Love Life
12-08-2012, 12:55 PM
Some muslims pick and choose which part of their religion to adhere to. Same as with every religion.

km101
12-08-2012, 01:09 PM
I didn't know Muslims celebrated Christmas!Why would he even have Christmas trees?

Bad Water Bill
12-08-2012, 01:11 PM
Always remember it is not a lie if you tell it to an infidel. :evil:

shdwlkr
12-08-2012, 02:44 PM
aren't Christmas trees from a pagan group many many years ago?
http://www.religioustolerance.org/xmas_tree.htm

WILCO
12-08-2012, 02:48 PM

Thanks for the laugh Junior! Good to see the death panel hasn't silenced you yet.

Bad Water Bill
12-08-2012, 02:57 PM
I am glad to see JR reporting in. I guess it was not his 6 million # stash the feds found. I was very concerned they had him on the run in the bayous.:bigsmyl2:

tomme boy
12-08-2012, 03:16 PM
Yes he is a Muslim. They are allowed to ignore any part of their religion so as long as they are trying to distroy and kill the infidel. Just like they are not supposed to drink alcohol among other things. The 911 terrorist were sure drinking it up at the strip clubs right before they hijacked the planes. The Obamas act like any other welfare piece of chit. Take everything they can and put on a show of LOOK AT ME!

darkroommike
12-08-2012, 04:47 PM
This thread would be just as long if there was NO tree in the White House. And as far as the origins of the President's middle name, it's obvious that his ancestors are not from around here, but the same can be said of all of us. Any of you that want to claim 100% American Indian ancestry just remember that your ancestors came over the Bering Land Bridge from Asia, you were here first but only by a few thousand years.

Bill Murray said it best in Stripes, "We're Americans, with a capital 'A', huh? You know what that means? Do ya? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're the underdog. We're mutts!" Merry Christmas.

mac60
12-09-2012, 10:25 AM
Always remember it is not a lie if you tell it to an infidel. :evil:

That's an excellent post. Definitely food for thought!

nicholst55
12-09-2012, 11:26 AM

It's 'spin,' intended to make the naysayers believe that he might really be a Christian. Even though Christmas is a pagan holiday.