PDA

View Full Version : Where did USER CONTROL PANEL go?

Linstrum
12-02-2012, 05:17 AM
I need my control panel back! Is the user control panel disappearance one of the bugs getting worked out?

Bob Krack
12-02-2012, 06:21 AM
Don't know where yours is but mine is at the very top right hand side of the screen, like so:

Welcome, Bob Krack Notifications UserCP Log Out

:mrgreen:

Bob

Jim
12-02-2012, 09:56 AM
Don't know where yours is but mine is at the very top right hand side of the screen, like so:

Bob

Bob, something's wrong with your computer. On my screen, it reads "Welcome, JIM". [smilie=1:

RU shooter
12-02-2012, 11:00 AM
Mine read the same as Bobs

41 mag fan
12-02-2012, 11:15 AM
Mine read the same as Bobs

:kidding:

Your reads.....Welcome, Bob Krack Notifications UserCP Log Out

Man you might want to get your computer checked out!!!!

fishhawk
12-02-2012, 11:18 AM
Also it's found on the left side of your screen in the "menu" says user CP

300winmag
12-02-2012, 11:37 AM
Mine is in the top right also, I have no (menu) on the left side?

Bob

blackthorn
12-02-2012, 11:55 AM
Mine says:
"Notifications usercp log out
blackthorn"

The word"notifications" is superimposed over the word "Welcome"!

montana_charlie
12-02-2012, 12:31 PM
Mine says:
"Notifications usercp log out
blackthorn"

The word"notifications" is superimposed over the word "Welcome"!
Is your browser set to use Compatibility View for this website?

CM

Linstrum
12-02-2012, 02:56 PM
Okay! Got it, thanks! It used to be down on the left below the menu bar where it now says "Forum General Our Town". The letters in USERCP are superimposed over each other, I was looking for "USER CONTROL PANEL" not "USCEPR", I didn't know what that was. Time to reboot the browser, it has been open for about three months without shutting down, and and it seems to accumulate application processing errors.

blackthorn
12-02-2012, 06:58 PM
Quote "Is your browser set to use Compatibility View for this website?"

How do I do that???

RU shooter
12-02-2012, 07:20 PM
:kidding:

Your reads.....Welcome, Bob Krack Notifications UserCP Log Out

Man you might want to get your computer checked out!!!! Good one:veryconfu But if I changed anything on it some gov. employee in a dark cubical in the basement of some federal installation would have to adjust his computer to track my keystrokes and where to send the black helicopters:shock: This way they'll show up at Bobs house! Sorry Bob nothing personal just business.[smilie=s:

oneokie
12-02-2012, 07:51 PM

How do I do that???

Usually in the "Tools" folder of your browser.

Gunload Master
12-02-2012, 10:27 PM

How do I do that???

Your probably on Internet Explorer. If you look at where you type in your URL for example "http://castboolits.gunloads.com" over to the right of that is a piece of paper that is broken in half.. Click on that.

Bob Krack
12-02-2012, 10:36 PM
Good one:veryconfu But if I changed anything on it some gov. employee in a dark cubical in the basement of some federal installation would have to adjust his computer to track my keystrokes and where to send the black helicopters:shock: This way they'll show up at Bobs house! Sorry Bob nothing personal just business.[smilie=s:Hah!

I do not have an address for them to find me!.. 'sides that, I already left there, 'sides that, I never was there!

Bob

flydoc
12-03-2012, 01:06 PM
Am I missing something from my user control panel? I changed my avitar yesterday , but cannot find the "memberships " selection in the editing portion, or anywhere else, for that matter. As a result I cannot add the "NRA member" or any other afilliation or membership logo to my posts anymore. Anyone else have this issue?

flydoc
12-03-2012, 02:30 PM
OK who did that? the NRA member sign just showed up! Thank you whoever you are.

blackthorn
12-03-2012, 08:02 PM
OK I went and fooled around in "Tools" and now the heading is OK as long as I have the size set at 75%. If I go to 100% the "welcome" is still overrun by "Notifications".

Gunload Master
12-03-2012, 08:29 PM
OK I went and fooled around in "Tools" and now the heading is OK as long as I have the size set at 75%. If I go to 100% the "welcome" is still overrun by "Notifications".

That is an issue I am having to deal with. Hopefully in the near future I can get it figured out.

blackthorn
12-04-2012, 10:45 AM
Sorta what I figgerd. Thanks!