PDA

View Full Version : For the Notre Dame Fans Amoung Us.......

Rick N Bama
12-01-2012, 09:11 PM
ROLL TIDE!

Rick

Navahojoe
12-01-2012, 09:33 PM
Roll Tide!

milsurp mike
12-01-2012, 09:33 PM
Again

captain-03
12-01-2012, 09:37 PM
Being from Mississippi, I never like 'bama or LSU; however, when they are playing oustide the SEC -- ROLL TIDE!!

RED333
12-01-2012, 10:43 PM
Bama cost me a dollar today, go God's team!!!

koehn,jim
12-02-2012, 10:56 AM
As a Notre Dame fan I can only say it will be an interesting game. Alabama always puts up a good game, but they have shown certain vulnerable spots that hopefully we can exploit. I hope that both teams stay safe and have a great game. Remeber that God is not a ND fan his mother is.

Rick N Bama
12-02-2012, 11:31 AM
Being from Mississippi, I never like 'bama or LSU; however, when they are playing oustide the SEC -- ROLL TIDE!!

I can understand that, but being from Alabama we are "Required" to dislike LSU while we are requested to dislike Mississippi:kidding:

As a Notre Dame fan I can only say it will be an interesting game. Alabama always puts up a good game, but they have shown certain vulnerable spots that hopefully we can exploit. I hope that both teams stay safe and have a great game. Remeber that God is not a ND fan his mother is.

I've always heard that God wasn't born an Alabama Fan, but became one as soon as he could:)

Yes, it'll be an interesting game, but quite frankly I think we'll clean your plow:) Like you, no matter who wins I just hope that all stay safe. It's been many years since the Tide & the Irish have met....I only hope that we get to retain our bragging rights for another year!

Rick

Tom W.
12-02-2012, 10:32 PM
Awaiting the day... and I know that Saint Nick will have the young men thoroughly afraid to lose!

Crawdaddy
12-02-2012, 10:45 PM
Ditto. I'm a Gator fan but when my team gets knocked off, I always cheer for the SEC.

It would have been hard to root for Georgia but I would have done it if I had to. I lived in Madison just outside of Athens for a while. Those guys were merciless to me! Seems they didn't share my philosophy. They plain hated the gators.

Sooooooo until Bama plays the gators, I say, ROLL TIDE!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

WaywardSon
12-03-2012, 08:53 PM
Since I am from Kentucky, I'm going to keep my mouth shut as long as the subject is football. Hell, so far this year I don't even have anything to brag about in basketball! Gonna be a few teams improve on their 12-88 record against the Cats this year. We are the youngest team in Div. I basketball....and it shows.

It's a little odd really...but Kentucky basketball fans have a lot of respect for Alabama football fans. They are the only fanbase in sports as crazy as we are!

Rick N Bama
12-03-2012, 09:00 PM
It's a little odd really...but Kentucky basketball fans have a lot of respect for Alabama football fans. They are the only fanbase in sports as crazy as we are!

When I watch Basketball (and that's not often) I watch Kentucky! Of course having a son living there helps:)

Rick

9.3X62AL
12-03-2012, 09:06 PM
My Mom lights a candle after Mass every week for the Notre Dame football team. She is beyond ecstatic this year, and she and I both hope Manti Teo wins the Heisman. He has some tall competition, though--as does his team on Jan. 7. Should be one heck of a ballgame!