PDA

View Full Version : .375 Winchester Sizing Die - Any Ideas?

HeadLead
11-29-2012, 06:56 PM
I would love to cast .375 Winchester boolits in the near future for my marlin rifle. I have checked around and dies are available, however I have been unable to locate sizing dies of any size close to what the boolit die will be. I am interested in Lee style dies.

Is there someone out there with a manufacturers name or possible a member here that can assist me in opening up a sizer die that is close to what I need?

Any and all info is greatly appreciated.

Salute! :drinks:

Jim
11-29-2012, 07:05 PM
Slug your barrel and contact Buckshot. He'll make a first class top quality push through sizer die for you. His products, prices and turn around time are unbeatable.

blaser.306
11-29-2012, 07:06 PM
Get a Lyman"m" die with the appropriate size expander plug made and you should be good! I have also heard of people using 38/55 dies due to the larger diameter Cast boolits! Just my thoughts on the matter. YMMV.

ReloaderFred
11-29-2012, 07:24 PM
My Marlin in .375 Winchester is a JES rebore, and I use a .376" sizing die. I have no idea what the factory barrels run, but mine is very, very accurate with that diameter bullet.

Hope this helps.

Fred

HeadLead
12-01-2012, 08:45 PM
Hey! Thanks everyone for the information. I will slug the barrel after the Hunting season ends here in PA. and chat with BuckShot if he has some time to do so. Looking forward to being a member here, everyone seems to be helpful and happy.

Salute! :drinks: