PDA

View Full Version : BLJ's Self defense LLC ????

wallenba
11-29-2012, 02:00 PM
Has anybody here done business with this company http://bljsselfdefense.com/ ? I placed an internet order with them for a S&W stripped upper on the 18th of November. I had to call them for a status update when nothing was happening. It took a couple of days to hear back, and was told the part had been ordered from the supplier. It was not stated that the part was out of stock on the web site. "Barry" said he would call back regarding availability and date. Nothing yet, but it still may be too soon. What really bothers me is that a check at my credit card web site shows that they have already submitted for payment from CitiCards. Usually businesses only take payment when shipped, at least in my experience. Are my 'red flags' waving for no good reason? The business seems legit, and no complaints found while searching.

wallenba
11-29-2012, 02:24 PM
I just got a call from 'Barry', not ten minutes after I posted this! Seems as though he recieved a bunch this morning from the supplier and mine is going out today. Tracking number to follow. Bad timing on my part. I've gotten spoiled I think, from using the big houses that have large inventory and ship same day (Midway) sometimes.

runfiverun
11-29-2012, 02:48 PM
anything with the word AR attatched to it is back ordered.
the 10-22 is worse.