PDA

View Full Version : Help needed, will anybody help me mailing a package.

mactool
11-25-2012, 11:40 AM
Here is a litte back ground
2 months ago I ordered 2 riflestocks, got them shipped to a shipping agent who takes care off everrything, Shipping,taxes, and costums fees for oversees packagaes.
They are usually very reliable, and cheap.
This time they they refused to handle the package, because "it" containes gun, or gun relatet parts. Okay, I thought, the probably dont know what they are dealing with. After a few telephone calls, Email, and photos they agreed the handle the stocks, if I could provide a mail from the local authorities, that stated that the stocks was not covered by any import restrictions.
That was a piece of cake, the day after the got what they wanted. Yahuu
After 3 days, still no answer :-( I wrote them and asked them how thing was going, Their answer was: We will be back as soon as possible??
3 weeks after I had to ask them again, and this time they flat refused to have anything to do with it, and I must return the stocks til the seller.

I need someone to who I can return the stocks, and who is willing to forward them to me in Germany, Europe. all expences payed. The willing person has all right to open and verify the content.

Please.

With hopes

Mactool.

DCM
11-25-2012, 11:58 AM
Where on this planet do you live?
What mailing/shipping/box Co. are you dealing with?

mactool
11-25-2012, 12:38 PM
I´m living in Germany/Denmark, and the shipping company is Shopusa

WILCO
11-25-2012, 12:57 PM
Send it back to the seller and have him ship it for you. FEDEX?