11-22-2012, 10:28 AM
Same from me and my family here at home, a Happy Thanksgiving to all of you

WILCO
11-22-2012, 11:00 AM
Same from me and my family here at home, a Happy Thanksgiving to all of you

Ditto for me!!

lead-1
11-22-2012, 11:05 AM
Me and mine to You and yours, Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. God Bless.

Olevern
11-22-2012, 11:05 AM
This has got to be the best Thanksgiving of my life. I have my little buddy back. Tomorrow, after spending Thanksgiving day with my daughter and family I am headed home to give Zack a big hug, from me and from the others on the board who have expressed such love and support for him in recent days.

Bullet Caster
11-22-2012, 12:46 PM
Yup. Now I can have a Happy Thanksgiving, giving thanks to the Lord for his intercession in Zack's behalf. I want to personally thank everyone on Castboolits that prayed for little Zack. There's power in prayer and today I'm tickled pink after reading Vern's update on Zack. I couldn't ask for a happier Thanksgiving eventhough I gotta work today. God bless you all. BC

captain-03
11-22-2012, 08:48 PM
It has been a nice day!! Hope everyone had an enjoyable Thanksgiving!!

scarry scarney
11-22-2012, 09:27 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all. I have many thanks to be thankful. First after an 18month battle, I'm Cancer Free. An unknown donor donated stem cells to me back in April, and now I'm able to go on with my life. I'm thankful to hear about Zack. I'm thankful for my family and their health. I'm thankful for this forum, it has given me hours of enjoyment and a ton of knowledge. And even thou, I'm on break at work right now (5:45 pm), I'm thankful for a job. My your lifes be as blessed as mine.
Scarry out.

quack1
11-23-2012, 09:12 AM
that is all.

(from the group W bench)

"Kid, have you rehabilitated yourself?"
Guess somebody else listens to Alices' Restaurant on Thanksgiving, too. WDVE in Pittsburgh has played that at noon on Thanksgiving for a LOT of years.