PDA

View Full Version : Who are the forum moderators?

AlabamaEd
11-22-2012, 12:51 AM
Need some help with group buy process and don't know who to go to for help. Would like to PM a mod please.

Thanks,

oneokie
11-22-2012, 12:56 AM
Up at the top of the page, the button that says "quick links", on the drop down, click on "view site leaders".

geargnasher
11-22-2012, 12:57 AM
I saw that a couple of days ago, who knew we had so many vendor sponsors? Amazing.

Gear

waksupi
11-22-2012, 01:28 AM
Unless you had a deal go wrong, staff is pretty much hands off on any and all business dealings here.

AlabamaEd
11-22-2012, 08:32 AM
Well it's probably gone bad, since I have no mold and honcho won't respond. Well you guys need to get involved to make sure that forum members are'nt getting screwed.

SciFiJim
11-22-2012, 12:54 PM
I am curious enough to follow the thread to see how it works out.

All of the honchos that I have dealt with have been very upstanding guys. It is possible that someone dropped the ball in this case. For legal liability reasons, the moderators generally won't get personally involved to settle disputes. However, someone being out of touch for a while does not mean that he is a scoundrel. If I can, I will help you get in touch with the honcho. PM me and I will see what I can do.

If it is me, I will very humbly apologize and do what I can to make it right. I have dropped the ball before and know that I am not perfect.

waksupi
11-22-2012, 01:24 PM
Send the information to the staff. We will look into it. If it has only been a few months, I would say you are probably in line with others waiting for the production run. It wasn't too long ago here we were waiting a year and a half for a custom mold, and you weren't going to get replies from the supplier. Not many of them have a secretary to answer a bunch of emails.

Rick N Bama
11-22-2012, 01:26 PM
I certainly hope that all will be well with your Group Buy. I've been involved in several, that except for a bum mold from Lee, went off without a hitch.

Rick

southpaw
11-22-2012, 04:14 PM
I take it from reading your post that it is either Miha or Al that you are dealing with. With them you have nothing to worry about. They can't work miracles but they will make it right. Patience, they are both very busy men with the best customer service out there.

Jerry Jr.

Moonie
11-23-2012, 04:37 PM
Miha sends these from half way around the world, they do have to go through customs and can sometimes take a little while to arrive. Miha is a standup guy, he has ALWAYS made problems right and gone above and beyond to make sure people are happy.

Your mold will get there or he will send you another on his dime, wouldn't be the first time either.