PDA

View Full Version : Happy thanksgiving to all

shooterg
11-21-2012, 02:29 PM
Even that Junior guy ! Getting ready to feed over 30 family members, nothing left but carving the turkeys, making the gravy in the AM. Seeing all the nieces/nephews/great nieces, in-laws and outlaws makes you glad to be alive even if the elections didn't go my way .

WILCO
11-22-2012, 01:22 AM
Happy thanksgiving to all

Ditto for me!

429421Cowboy
11-22-2012, 02:13 AM
God bless you all! Hope we all can have a good one in the company of family and maybe get a little hunting in. Don't forget to take a moment to remind yourself of what you have to be thankful of!

**oneshot**
11-22-2012, 08:42 AM
HAPPY TURKEY DAY to everyone!!!! May your gravy cup runneth over with joy and happyness.

MBTcustom
11-22-2012, 09:38 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to each and every one of you awesome fellers. I just wish I could shake your hand and toast the day with you! I feel like I've got a whole lot of family right here. God bless you, and I mean that from the bottom of my heart to each one of you awesome fellers.
This year has been the busiest and hardest of my life (little bug in my ear says "you aint seen nothin yet!") and cast boolits crowd has made it easier.
Thank you for all the help, thank you for all the friendship, thank you for helping us keep the site clean and strait.
I also want to express a heartfelt thank you to Willy and Anthony for the huge amount of work they did to improve the website over the last few days. (They are probably still asleep like as not considering how little they got last week.)
Thanks especially to Ken (45nut) for making this whole thing possible!
Have a great day!

theperfessor
11-22-2012, 11:21 AM
I'm with Tim in giving a big thanks to Ken and Willie and all the mods here that make this the finest forum on the planet. Maybe even the whole Universe!

And of course a warm thanks to all the members here who make up this digital family.

A Happy Thanksgiving to all.

tred1956
11-22-2012, 11:28 AM
We take so much for granted, We all have so much. I am truly thankful for the wonderful people I have met here at CB. To GOOD FRIENDS and GOOD FAMILY.
Thank you GOD for eveything, but mostly for your Precious Son.
Happy Thanksgiving
Doug & Family

P.S

Try not to eat too MUCH:veryconfu

Tom-ADC
11-22-2012, 11:45 AM
Same to all of my internet extended family, have a 14 pound turkey ready for the smoker this is a special Thanksgiving here as its the first time we've had my brother here to visit during the holidays.

Bullet Caster
11-22-2012, 12:14 PM
I'm with theprofessor on this. Thanks to Willie and Ken for making this the best danged site on the internet. Happy Thanksgiving to all castbooliteers, their families and friends. And a special thanks to God for His precious Son. Amen. BC

smokeywolf
11-22-2012, 12:29 PM
Thanks to all you fellow casters out there for the good wishes. I sincerely hope this TG day will be one of the best for all of us. My turkey came out of the brine last night and has as of now has been in the smoker for an hour.

smokeywolf

Jal5
11-22-2012, 02:30 PM
Happy Thanksgiving.
I plan to enjoy our family and turkey today then deer opening day on Mon.
Good shooting to you all!

9.3X62AL
11-22-2012, 02:48 PM
"Digital family....." That is well-stated, Perfessor. Succint description of the feelings engendered by the membership here. Among the many things I have to be thankful for are the great friends I have made at Cast Boolits, many of whom I haven't yet had the pleasure of meeting in person. I wish you all a wonderful holiday!

Uncle Jimbo
11-22-2012, 03:49 PM
Everyone have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving.

PS Paul
11-22-2012, 05:05 PM
Can't really say anything more or better than Goodsteel: I always look forward every day to logging on to this forum. It means a lot to me, funny as that sounds, so I am thankful for this community- the ONLY one I've ever really been part of- and the joy it brings in my life. Obviously, my wife and kids for puttin' up with me for so long(!) and for our Great country, the GREATEST (still) on God's green earth! Despite the threat of domestic enemies, may she still stand for another 230+ years! God bless you one and all!
Paul