PDA

View Full Version : So where are the old threads?

snuffy
11-21-2012, 11:48 AM
what happened to the older threads? How can we find threads, like on the active group buy forum? Looking for possible progress on an active group buy.

Even here on our town, there's only 2 pages? I hope this is something that "is being worked on".

wallenba
11-21-2012, 12:04 PM
Go to the very top of the page, click on 'My Profile'. Then on the left side bar, click on 'Find Latest Posts'. It took me a while to find it too. One post I made during the change is just gone...phhtt.

AnthonyG
11-21-2012, 12:14 PM
what happened to the older threads? How can we find threads, like on the active group buy forum? Looking for possible progress on an active group buy.

Even here on our town, there's only 2 pages? I hope this is something that "is being worked on".

Your issue is that you set "default view age" to 2 days, you need to change it to the default "show all threads", also note the upgrade did not cause that to be set for 2 days, verified in the old db.

usercp --> general settings --> Default Thread Age Cut Off: Set to your choice.

Go to the very top of the page, click on 'My Profile'. Then on the left side bar, click on 'Find Latest Posts'. It took me a while to find it too. One post I made during the change is just gone...phhtt.

No posts were deleted/removed from the update, all threads/posts are still here, what posting are you talking about?

wallenba
11-21-2012, 12:19 PM
I too must have it set for just two days. I'll check it out. Thanks.

Ok..got it done now.

snuffy
11-21-2012, 01:04 PM
Well shazzam! That worked just great. To top it off, I just learned something! Today is not a waste.[smilie=s:[smilie=w:

AnthonyG
11-21-2012, 01:05 PM
Your welcome, that will be a charge of $5.00 each for teaching lesson. :kidding: