PDA

View Full Version : OK .... I'll be patient

Jack Stanley
11-19-2012, 10:19 AM
I tried Gears idea of using "CB custom" and it does help some , still pretty bright and thin lined but better option than the rest . I got about halfway through what I normally read and had to quit because of eyestrain . It's just was well though getting used to moving the drop down everytime I want to move is going to get real old real quick . It is nice the page moves a little faster though , in recent past there were times I'd have to refresh the page it took so long to move .

Man it's rough wanting to cast and shoot rather than learn more about computers . :veryconfu

Jack

Guesser
11-19-2012, 11:23 AM
Being patient? Does that mean that the format is still in the development stages? Hopefully, he asked!!!!

Jack Stanley
11-19-2012, 01:26 PM
Currently being debugged I read , I do hope that forum jump is on the list of things to fix .

The guys fixin' this are way smarter at the job than I ever could be , they'll get it I'm sure .

Jack

whisler
11-19-2012, 09:37 PM
I have to log in every time because the "remember me" box won't remember me.

I'll Make Mine
11-19-2012, 11:11 PM
I have to log in every time because the "remember me" box won't remember me.

That, at least, appears to have been fixed today.

geargnasher
11-20-2012, 12:58 AM
Jack, try the new "grey theme" Willy just put up.

Gear

runfiverun
11-20-2012, 01:13 AM
the grey theme really helps.
it shades the sides and the glare.

Wal'
11-20-2012, 07:53 AM
The grey theme is much better'er. A+

Wally
11-20-2012, 08:42 AM
I cannot access CAST BOOLITS on other computers as WEBSENSE blocks it...any suggestions?

Jack Stanley
11-20-2012, 10:15 AM
I just switched to grey Mr. Gear and it does help a good bit Now to continue to wander about and see what else I like or in the case of the forum jump ... don't .

This is still the best for variety cast bullet forum I've ever found .

Jack

rsrocket1
11-20-2012, 11:21 AM
I cannot access CAST BOOLITS on other computers as WEBSENSE blocks it...any suggestions?

Google is your friend (https://www.google.com/search?q=websense+filter+bypass&hl=en&tbo=d&biw=1283&bih=688&source=lnms&sa=X&ei=vp-rUK6jBMmZiQLd2IGABQ&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAA)

Of course, in the "cyber arms race", sometimes as soon as a proxy is detected, some filters block that domain also so it may simply be safest to wait til you get home to access the boards. I noticed this happened when I was accessing it at a hotel I was staying at. Strangely enough, after a day or so, the websites became unblocked.

R.M.
11-20-2012, 12:26 PM
Yes I like the Grey Theme also.
All through this upgrade, I've had problems accessing the board, very spotty. Most times if I did get in, it was only for a minute or two. I got the error message yesterday afternoon, and have only got in again this morning. Is this happening to everyone, or just me?
There, after taking the time to try and post this, it came up with an error message again. Very frustrating to say the least.