PDA

View Full Version : Where is Bret?

Hickory
11-18-2012, 09:27 AM
Bret 4207 hasn't posted here for a while.
Anyone know his story?

cbrick
11-18-2012, 10:34 AM
He made a post yesterday. It's hunting season, perhaps he's busy filling the freezer.

Rick

fatelk
11-18-2012, 07:47 PM
I wondered the same thing. I always enjoyed his posts. He seems to have disappeared a couple months ago. I think I remember seeing "banned" under his name for a few days, then he just never came back. I'm certainly not in the know enough to have any idea what the problem was. I hope everything is OK.

firefly1957
11-18-2012, 08:21 PM
I also miss Bret's posts . you might PM him for a reason?

cbrick
11-18-2012, 09:34 PM
At the top of this page click on "community", then click on "members list". From that page click "search members" and type in Bret 4297.

His last visit was yesterday morning (11/17/12).

Rick

Bad Water Bill
11-19-2012, 04:20 AM
He visits from time to time. Just does not post.

I think he is just plane tired of seeing EVERY LEO being painted with the same paint brush. There are some folks here that seem to delight in slinging mud at him and the profession he worked for till he retired. If I were Bret and treated this way I would have walked a long time ago.

Yes I do miss him and his posts.

1Shirt
11-19-2012, 08:40 PM
Am inclined to agree with Bad Water Bill. I also miss him and his posts! Didn't always agree with him all the time, but did most of the time, and he wrote well.
1Shirt!

starmac
11-19-2012, 08:52 PM
He visits from time to time. Just does not post.

I think he is just plane tired of seeing EVERY LEO being painted with the same paint brush. There are some folks here that seem to delight in slinging mud at him and the profession he worked for till he retired. If I were Bret and treated this way I would have walked a long time ago.

Yes I do miss him and his posts.

YUP It doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure that one out, and it is too bad. I suspect he will eventually be back, or he may just have something better to use his time on.

fatelk
11-19-2012, 11:48 PM
Hey Bret, if you read this; not everyone here is anti-police. :)

A good friend called me a few days ago to tell me he just accepted a position with the county sheriff's department. He's a great guy, and I'm sure he'll be a really good "county mounty".

Moonie
11-20-2012, 12:57 PM
I may at times be critical of the police but no more so than I am of any profession. I have nothing against law enforcement, I have friends that are in law enforcement and 2 of my 3 sons are working towards becoming officers.

I also enjoy Brett's posts.

cbrick
11-20-2012, 01:16 PM
Cops are no different than say truck drivers. 10% of them give the 90% a bad reputation. Too many people forget completely about the 90%.

Rick